ADVERTISEMENT

Crestline Elementary - protest location 2 nite!

The man said “mountain Brook, you next”. They were going to do Overton Park but there was no parking.

Reactions: V. Wolfe
My cop buddy on his way in now. Full force of MBPD just in case.

My cop buddy on his way in now. Full force of MBPD just in case.

Oh God, here we go. MBPD better be careful or they might get the spotlight shown on them for their, uh... disproportionate rates of stops, citations, and arrests. Anyone who's ever been to muni court in MB knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Oh God, here we go. MBPD better be careful or they might get the spotlight shown on them for their, uh... disproportionate rates of stops, citations, and arrests. Anyone who's ever been to muni court in MB knows exactly what I'm talking about.

well, MB is the gateway to Gate City

Reactions: GAFTUF
Is this some kind of code?

0x0.png

I live 2 blocks away from the fields where this is happening. I’ll see if I can’t get some pics when I walk the dog later. I already know that I don’t know how to upload them to the bunker

I thank itz IRUNDALE or az sum peepel say " I-RAWN-DA-LAY!!"

I am not familiar with these places.
Irondale is near Trussville??
If I move over there I told Mama Bear that we need to fix one of those 1920-30 era homes up in Norwood.
@Boisgreat told me that I wood fit in over in Norwood!
Nice location too--I like Urban, Doc

This one is all me!

4977626755_28efde064d_b.jpg

I am not familiar with these places.
Irondale is near Trussville??
If I move over there I told Mama Bear that we need to fix one of those 1920-30 era homes up in Norwood.
@Boisgreat told me that I wood fit in over in Norwood!
Nice location too--I like Urban, Doc
PAPA BARE---yore gunna need to look into LIBERTY PARK if you mooov up to "DA HAM!!!"

Can’t post video but it’s v slow right now. Basically 100% white protestors with signs. 3 news trucks are here with the field flanked by police, currently sitting in their cars. 30 mins to kickoff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT