ADVERTISEMENT

Covid positive protocol

What do you recommend for Covid brain fog? Seems to be my lingering issue
I wish I knew. I seem to get a little better each day but still have to really think about stuff I should know easily. I catch myself driving and having to really think about directions for places I have been 100s of times. But hopefully the fog continues to improve.

Reactions: RhoadsAU
Do you recommend the vaccine for those that are naturally immune?
I do, the data for it is it increases your antibodies 100 fold, so the thought is you should be better protected. No rush though, natural immunity is pretty dang good.
I'm in no rush but yes I will get vaccinated as soon as my doc recommends.

Reactions: stevesawbone
The fact my dad is twice my age improved day 6-10 and I developed covid pneumonia while being 31 with no prior health conditions. I believe ivermectin works as well as many doctors I have seen.
I’m literally a simpleton, so take this with a grain of salt. That being said, I am curious to see if it ends up being a viable treatment. As others have stated, it doesn’t need to take the place of proven stuff (vaccines & infusion) but I can’t help but think if Joe Rogan took it, with all the resources that man has, there might be something to it. Unless he just literally just seeks out sub par doctors, that live in his echo chamber.

Your comment of ones person's experience is not a study is spot on, if only the media and many doctors would remember this and know that because a healthy unvaccinated person died is also not a study, sometimes shit happens to the vaccinated and unvaccinated. I always appreciate your input.....

I understand that a lot of folks on the board who have camped up in a partisan manner on the side of the COVID narrative that ONLY supports addressing the pandemic with the new vaccines, really believe they are doing good. They don't see the manipulation, deceit or hiding of information etc. that is occurring and don't realize it when they are attacking others who want to explore the vaccine, plus any other potentially beneficial tool.

They CONSTANTLY come and tell one-sided cautionary tales meant to trigger fear uncertainty and doubt (FUD), giving accounts that are anecdotal, but then if someone gives an anecdotal account from another point of view, it is summarily dismissed and/or shot down. It would be nice if everyone at least had the awareness to understand that FUD, misinformation and anecdotal information from one-side, is the same as it is when it comes from a point of view that they may not agree with, (e.g. using other treatments against COVID). Most do not recognize it, but it's hypocrisy, and unfortunately, it's on display all over social media and all over the country.

Reactions: Marshall Dillon
Please, please, nobody take cow ivermectin. Just don’t.

Agreed. I know it can be really hard to find doctors who will prescribe it, pharmacies who will fill it, and insurance companies who will pay for it without challenging the doctors who do prescribe it, but do NOT take the versions intended for animals. Just don't.

I’m literally a simpleton, so take this with a grain of salt. That being said, I am curious to see if it ends up being a viable treatment. As others have stated, it doesn’t need to take the place of proven stuff (vaccines & infusion) but I can’t help but think if Joe Rogan took it, with all the resources that man has, there might be something to it. Unless he just literally just seeks out sub par doctors, that live in his echo chamber.

Rogan took everything under the sun.

The fact my dad is twice my age improved day 6-10 and I developed covid pneumonia while being 31 with no prior health conditions. I believe ivermectin works as well as many doctors I have seen.

Didn’t your dad get the antibody infusion?

Cow version, horse version, elephant version, wombat version, human version, all the same if you know math

There are folks who can use simple proportions to determine the correct human dosage, but sometimes they use different inert ingredients in animal versions of medicines. Please reconsider saying anything that might encourage folks to resort to the animal versions.

Thank God to all the folks who are putting their necks and careers on the line to perform due diligence on other viable treatments that might be able to help in this fight against COVID, and keep some of our ICU's and ERs from over-flowing. Unfortunately, the authorities are doing all they can to force everyone to a single tool to fight the pandemic, (i.e. the new vaccines), so it guarantees that our hospitals will be overflowing.

It worked so maybe more people should try the “everything under the sun”approach.

What’s funny is he bragged the vaccine isn’t needed for the “healthy”. Then he started to get his ass kicked and he took everything. Lol. More than likely, it was the antibody infusion just like trump that helped.

I’m not Rogan’s lawyer, but everybody likes to shit on people who take ivermectin for some reason. It’s not dangerous if taken correctly and it’s not like any other therapeutic (other than antibodies) has a great track record with covid, but nobody has a problem with any of them. May as well throw ivermectin in with all the other crap that may or may not work.

What’s funny is he bragged the vaccine isn’t needed for the “healthy”. Then he started to get his ass kicked and he took everything. Lol. More than likely, it was the antibody infusion just like trump that helped.
Yeah probably.

Reactions: TripleWood
Also Rogan said he had all this treatment lined up and ready a while back in case he ever got Covid. I think his belief was that he didn’t need the vaccine because he’s healthy and he has the resources to jump on it with “everything under the sun”. If I knew I could have a doctor deliver antibodies and vitamin drips, etc to my house the moment I tested positive I probably wouldn’t worry too much about a vaccine either.

Also Rogan said he had all this treatment lined up and ready a while back in case he ever got Covid. I think his belief was that he didn’t need the vaccine because he’s healthy and he has the resources to jump on it with “everything under the sun”. If I knew I could have a doctor deliver antibodies and vitamin drips, etc to my house the moment I tested positive I probably wouldn’t worry too much about a vaccine either.
Absolutely

I’m not Rogan’s lawyer, but everybody likes to shit on people who take ivermectin for some reason. It’s not dangerous if taken correctly and it’s not like any other therapeutic (other than antibodies) has a great track record with covid, but nobody has a problem with any of them. May as well throw ivermectin in with all the other crap that may or may not work.

Yeah probably.

Hydroxychloroquine was shit on.

Just a FYI, it won't end up being a viable treatment because it is a viable treatment. There are many physicians that when at the end of their rope, will try anything to help their patients. They have seen it work with their own eyes and have now have confidence in it. They have started writing it to every COVID patient. This board doesn't have enough room for all of the success stories I know about and I am in a rural area without a lot of people. From what I've seen, it's taking 1 to 2 days before improvement when given early before much disease progression. When given later after disease dissemination, it can still be helpful but it doesn't help some people. Just like the vaccines don't save everyone, some of us don't have what we need to overcome the higher viral loads.

Some physicians are writing it for a dose now and repeated in 72 hours, but the research shows that daily dosing for five days reduces viral load much faster. Optimal dosing appears to be 04.ug/kg which is what has been used in humans for years.

No offense but that’s nuts. The vaccine could have prevented him from taking all of that. We don’t know the long term effects of getting Covid or the antibody infusion. To think Covid and all of that is less dangerous than the vaccine is crazy to me.

No offense but that’s nuts. The vaccine could have prevented him from taking all of that. We don’t know the long term effects of getting the vaccine or the antibody infusion. To think Covid and all of that is less dangerous than the vaccine is crazy to me.
You see what I did there?

We don’t know long term effects of the vaccine either man. I’m vaccinated, I think people should get vaccinated. But acting like any of this shit is a no risk guarantee just isn’t reality. It’s all personal risk assessment. You can think it’s nuts, he obviously doesn’t, my point is that people shitting on other people just because they don’t follow theyre preferred covid regimen, when nothing has been proven to be a risk free guarantee, is showing some hubris. Rogans strategy worked for him, that’s all that really matters.

No offense but that’s nuts. The vaccine could have prevented him from taking all of that. We don’t know the long term effects of getting Covid or the antibody infusion. To think Covid and all of that is less dangerous than the vaccine is crazy to me.

Reactions: Marshall Dillon
Yeah because Trump pumped it. Again, it’s not like any of these other Therapeutics have a great track record. At a certain point doctors are just throwing shit against the wall and hoping it works.

Hydroxychloroquine was shit on.

Yeah because Trump pumped it. Again, it’s not like any of these other Therapeutics have a great track record. At a certain point doctors are just throwing shit against the wall and hoping it works.

Some do and some don’t.

We don’t know long term effects of the vaccine either man. I’m vaccinated, I think people should get vaccinated. But acting like any of this shit is a no risk guarantee just isn’t reality. It’s all personal risk assessment. You can think it’s nuts, he obviously doesn’t, my point is that people shitting on other people just because they don’t follow theyre preferred covid regimen, when nothing has been proven to be a risk free guarantee, is showing some hubris. Rogans strategy worked for him, that’s all that really matters.

What we know is the long term effects of Covid is much worse with Covid so far. Rogan blamed drinking as to why he got it. He’s a fool.

You see what I did there?

See above. Also, we know in the history of vaccines, long term effects showed up within weeks or months. Billions have been vaccinated but yea, in 5 years, something will pop up. Face palm.

He said he thinks it made him sick because he’d drank a lot and didn’t get any sleep. Both of those are proven to suppress immune systems, that’s his opinion. We have healthy people dying, we have unhealthy people not having major problems. A lot of things we don’t know about this virus, you pretending to always know it all is also foolish.

What we know is the long term effects of Covid is much worse with Covid so far. Rogan blamed drinking as to why he got it. He’s a fool.

But you give ivermectin the credit. Weird.
Did u miss the part where I took the infusion and went to the hospital and kept getting worse. Is this that difficult to comprehend. Then I was started on Ivermectin and vitamin protocol. And my pneumonia started to improve along with my o2 weird.

He said he thinks it made him sick because he’d drank a lot and didn’t get any sleep. Both of those are proven to suppress immune systems, that’s his opinion. We have healthy people dying, we have unhealthy people not having major problems. A lot of things we don’t know about this virus, you pretending to always know it all is also foolish.

Lol. He’s a fool. Delta is contagious as shit. If he was in close contact, he was getting it. All non-hermit unvaccinated will get it. That’s why it’s asinine to avoid getting vaccinated. You’re betting a virus supposedly “enhanced in a China lab” is less dangerous than the vaccine.

Did u miss the part where I took the infusion and went to the hospital and kept getting worse. Is this that difficult to comprehend. Then I was started on Ivermectin and vitamin protocol. And my pneumonia started to improve along with my o2 weird.

You think the infusion works right away? Didn’t your dr say ivermectin needed to be done earlier? You do understand that people do recover in the hospital with zero ivermectin, right?

See above. Also, we know in the history of vaccines, long term effects showed up within weeks or months. Billions have been vaccinated but yea, in 5 years, something will pop up. Face palm.
Just look at VAERS, as of yesterday, there were over 66,000 deaths this year listed under "COVID Vaccines." I know, correlation doesn't mean causation, but that many is astronomically high. You can say the government is looking into them but they aren't.

Lol. He’s a fool. Delta is contagious as shit. If he was in close contact, he was getting it. All non-hermit unvaccinated will get it. That’s why it’s asinine to avoid getting vaccinated. You’re betting a virus supposedly “enhanced in a China lab” is less dangerous than the vaccine.
And yet my wife and I have both unknowingly worked beside someone with the Delta strain on multiple occasions and neither of us got sick or had any symptoms.

Just look at VAERS, as of yesterday, there were over 66,000 deaths this year listed under "COVID Vaccines." I know, correlation doesn't mean causation, but that many is astronomically high. You can say the government is looking into them but they aren't.

My God. You’re now citing VAERS.

And yet my wife and I have both unknowingly worked beside someone with the Delta strain on multiple occasions and neither of us got sick or had any symptoms.

You’re unvaccinated? Multiple occasions? Hiw long did the person have it?

You’re unvaccinated? Multiple occasions? Hiw long did the person have it?
Which time? I've got 10 employees, my wife has 20. We've been around it the entire time. When you work beside someone all day with no symptoms for days and then they have symptoms and then test positive, that pretty much covers the time they were infectious.

Which time? I've got 10 employees, my wife has 20. We've been around it the entire time. When you work beside someone all day with no symptoms for days and then they have symptoms and then test positive, that pretty much covers the time they were infectious.

Are you vaccinated? Have you had Covid? Were the people that had it vaccinated? Have they had Covid? What do you consider being around it?

Read this slow, don’t start assuming things. He said that he thinks the reason it made him sick is that he was drinking and not getting sleep. He said otherwise he thinks his immune system would have fought it off enough and he wouldn’t have had symptoms. He never stated this as fact, he said that’s his opinion. It’s not an unreasonable opinion for somebody as health conscious as Rogan. He was also cognizant enough about the virus to already have a plan of action in place with his doctor long ago should he catch covid and get sick. Again that’s a very reasonable action for somebody is Rogans position. He’s never said people shouldn’t get vaxxed. He’s never said the vax is dangerous or anything like that. Rogan had a very rigorous health plan specifically for the virus before he caught it, and a very rigorous plan in place for the virus after he caught it. It worked. Just because it’s not what you think he should have been done doesn’t make him a fool.

Read this slow, don’t start assuming things. He said that he thinks the reason it made him sick is that he was drinking and not getting sleep. He said otherwise he thinks his immune system would have fought it off enough and he wouldn’t have had symptoms. He never stated this as fact, he said that’s his opinion. It’s not an unreasonable opinion for somebody as health conscious as Rogan. He was also cognizant enough about the virus to already have a plan of action in place with his doctor long ago should he catch covid and get sick. Again that’s a very reasonable action for somebody is Rogans position. He’s never said people shouldn’t get vaxxed. He’s never said the vax is dangerous or anything like that. Rogan had a very rigorous health plan specifically for the virus before he caught it, and a very rigorous plan in place for the virus after he caught it. It worked. Just because it’s not what you think he should have been done doesn’t make him a fool.

He’s a fool for many reasons but this was just one of the reasons. He thought he could avoid it with his great immune system. lol He’s still pushing the conspiracy of the vaccines causing more harm than good even after the author of the study cited publicly corrected him.

How many Rogan podcasts have you ever listened to?

He’s a fool for many reasons but this was just one of the reasons. He thought he could avoid it with his great immune system. lol He’s still pushing the conspiracy of the vaccines causing more harm than good even after the author of the study cited publicly corrected him.

How many Rogan podcasts have you ever listened to?

Many. The funniest one where he looked ridiculous was sam Harris and Dan Harris on meditation. His recent one on vaccines that I mentioned above was silly as well. Only young and impressionable people actually thinks he’s a smart guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT