ADVERTISEMENT

Career Update

SR-71_Blackbird

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2020
Kiss My Ass
I'm still looking for the best roles for me, but there has been some stability with my current employer.

As y'all know I basically got demoted with the same pay and more headache along with a bunch of other people after my company did some reorganizing.

Well there were other areas within my division that were shorthanded and I was asked if I wanted to come over to the IT Infrastructure team and I said yes. They know I don't have the background but they are going to take the time to train me and get me the knowledge on the software we will be using such as Splunk, Kubernetes, Grafana, (JIRA) along with other software I haven't been introduced to yet. Will also be working with API's, dealing with Cloud Management, as well as monitoring our systems. I'm excited, wanting to learn, and feel like if I don't feel growth with my company over the next 1-3 years I've become more marketable with some certs and experience. Along with this I am getting a great boss.

All this is coming with a title change and a two pay band jump.

Not sure if this is LAMP worthy @Docdumpsta

Thanks for helping me keep the faith and telling me good things would come @Daddy4? @Bob Mapplethorpe @bprockman_100 @fntiger @cowboy2224 @GumbyKnows @gbau93

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News