ADVERTISEMENT

Cancer is truly vicious...

Grantau

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 8, 2001
Athens, AL...born and raised in Eva, AL
Hey Bunker Family. I don't post much anymore, but have been a bunkerite since 2002. Even when I do post, I sure don't say much regarding my personal life. However, I feel a bit compelled to do so today. My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer on 4/1/22. Well, she was actually told it was cancer on 4/1...was diagnosed two weeks later. She put up a valiant fight, but cancer took her earthly body on 6/11/22 at 12:32 AM. I'm sure there are some of you that think you have the best mother possible...I'm sorry, but you're wrong. My mom was absolutely perfect. She loved her three kids like nothing you've ever seen. She always put my two sisters and me, and my dad, first. She was a believer, very strong Christian. She loved the Lord and thanked Jesus Christ daily for His ultimate sacrifice. I sure don't ask this much, but I for those that would like to, please say a prayer for my family and me; especially my dad. Their 50th anniversary would have been August 29th. He's a tough man...Vietnam vet and a hard worker. But I know he's hurting bad. Mother was 68 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News