ADVERTISEMENT

Cam really is a dummy

He’s definitely not a very bright young man but the child could run the damn ball. You should have realized that in his Heisman speech

Reactions: ivey45
2 of the kids he claims as his own aren't his biologically. They are kids his gf's had before him but he raises them. You're saying Cam's generosity isn't smart?
Came here to post this. He claims two that are not his biologically. The oldest (Shakira) is his ex girlfriend’s and he continued to be her father even after the split.

Last edited:
OP is right. Had he been vaccinated, he wouldn't have had to sit out 5 days under the NFL protocols, even with the mixup.

Bottom line, you don't give your backup a chance to shine.

Yeah, and even those two are by the same two women who are mothers of Cam's biological children. I'm curious where ontovictory is getting this info.
Probably from CNN or NBC News…maybe even the CDC, what have they been right about?

• Haha
Reactions: Big Blue
Well, he already has far superior immunity than a vaccinated person because he had COVID last year. So I'm guessing he put his health ahead of his job.
Even more respect for Cam now that he stood firm on no vax - his choice and his body and he’s a big enough man to accept the consequences as he should

this will likely upset the corona science Karens

Cam will be fine

i think Philip Rivers is a weirdo for having 9 kids...am i not allowed to say that?

anyone with more than 3 is borderline crazy IMHO 🤣
I don't think it's weird at all. We had two, but I wish we'd had at least one if not two more. I don't know that I'd do nine, but I don't think those who do are weird.

tell me…what is normal? Zero kids, is that normal? People should be able to have however many they want and can handle. Children are a blessing unless you are selfish and self-centered.
That’s right brother @BIGAUBURN amen - I’d have more if possible

Each child to the 🌎 be like
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGAUBURN
You tell me…what is normal? Zero kids, is that normal? People should be able to have however many they want and can handle. Children are a blessing unless you are selfish and self-centered.

You are way too defensive about this 🤣

"Normal" is just another word for "usual" or "common." It doesn't have to mean that anything that deviates from it is de facto "weird." There's nothing wrong or weird about having a lot of kids. Even nine of them.

He can have as many kids as he wants and I can think it's wierd. To each their own.

Ya know...he could just be content with the fact he's worth $75M and be tired of dealing with the media BS and just not care any more...

Reactions: tigers3014
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT