ADVERTISEMENT

Bunker's Best: MCAU's Way Too Early Prediction Vol. 1

MCAU

VOODOO MASTER
Nov 1, 2012
Dillon, Texas
This is where legends are made. Who makes it to the Final Four this year? Who's a sleeper? Favorite? Which match ups will be greater than Stidham vs. White? It's all broken down here for you.

Favorite to win it all (again):
6186.jpg

@hunter48 has built himself a posting dynasty. He's the bama football of Auburn message boards. He's consistent, well coached, and will make your ass quit. He has to be the favorite to win it all.

The matchup we all want to see (again):
6186.jpg
vs.
4448.jpg

These two juggernauts (@hunter48 and @jeramye) threw hands last year in a showdown that would make Gus swallow his gum and cower by his clipboard. These two shouldn't see each other again until the Final Four and you better have yore popcorn ready. @jeramye has been quiet of late and you just know he's ready to #earnit.

Sleeper pick that isn't really a sleeper:
13536.jpg

@ThrustMaxwell had they hype of Byron Cowart last year but performed like......well...Cowart. He's got tons of potential and he's a legit Final Four contender (and I think he makes it there). Can he take the next step? Does he have what it takes to make it to the finals?

My last Final Four pick:
51303.jpg

@Harvey Specter is a flashy young gun that has found a nice niche on das bunker. He is well liked by the ouldes and fits in well with the newbs. His quick wit and dragon (uab) heart, along with his AWOB skit, should be enough to catapult him into the Final Four lion's den. He's the Tom Herman of this tournament. Can he unseat one of the big dogs?

Posters that might blow da roof off this joint:
@#NOHUDDLE

@Docdumpsta

@BiscayneBayTgr

Matchups that the Bunker deserves:
@midnighttulips vs. @7 Year Itch

@rthomas14 vs. @Tigercatch

@L I G E R vs. @griffna

@L I G E R vs. @penya87

@bprockman vs. @Mikecb22

@wgbp vs. @toothdoc34

Posters that will make a run in this tourney:
@Stanley McRustler
@JLEAGLE07
@BigtimeAub
@Fillup Marschell
@49min2midni8
@ShenaniganZ
@StretchAUrmstrong
@DufnerFanBoy
@Slippin Jimmy
@Knotted Shorts
@WirelessDamnEngineer85
@Hornacious
@AuburnSmith
@Fatz Geronimo
@CowardlyToaster
@au_goat
@jrodb24
@CowardlyToaster
@AshleySchaeffer (@captAUmerica21)
@GloryDays2012
@Ser Sweater Vest
@Jim in Scranton
@Denim Vest (Basketball mod/expert)
@MCAU

Poster that will get my vote due to loyalty:
@ALLTIGER85
@RBU1

Potatoes that won't or shouldn't make tourney:
@j4au_1
@toothdoc34
@DavidTheWizzard

Side note: Is @L I G E R the only poster who could make a deep run in both the TBWP and TBBP? Time will tell. It's enough to keep @ricedp105 up at nights wondering how he's gonna stop him.

Until next time,

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News