ADVERTISEMENT

Bunker Bible Readers

Daddy4?

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2009
So here’s the Bible thought for the week and will admit it’s more meat and potatoes with spinach for desert, but…

You ever thought about this, there’s 3 groups of believers in the Bible in 3 separate times.

1. Believing man. Genesis 1-11 and Job. This is from Adam to Abraham 2,000 years and the believer had no title per se. ( Jew, Christian, Saint etc…)

2. Nation of Israel, Hebrews, Jews. Genesis 12 -Acts , Abraham to Jesus approximately 2000 years.

3. The new man, Christians. Jesus till today, approximately 2000 years Acts to today.

A day with the Lord is a 1000 years so we’re at day 6 with the 7th day millennium, Sabbath day Kingdom near.

Yes, that’s a lot to absorb.

So here’s the striking part for me. 2000 years of the Bible are in Genesis 1-11, but take away creation and Noah, the ark instructions and account, and you have roughly 6-7 chapters. That’s 6-7 chapters that speak of 2000 years. Yes, Job was in this time frame as well and would encompass 100 years or so, but 2000 years and 6 chapters, crazy. Now I realize SO much of the foundation of the Word is in those chapters, but 2000 years. Oh well, inquiring minds want to know.

Thoughts?

Again, if you want to argue I won’t. If you want to discuss, I will. You guys have encouraged me and not allowing this to go caddywhompas is very impressive and I thank you. Also, Mr Tate’s allowing this is VERY appreciated. If we don’t holler and argue with each other’s difference of thoughts we can learn from each other.

God bless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News