ADVERTISEMENT

****BREAKING: Bunker's Best Announcement

Eagle5

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2001
Birmingham, Alabama
Bunker's Best resignation ... (TL, I DR)

There comes a time in the affairs of man when the exhilaration of personal victory must yield to the greater good.

On this occasion of Independence, it is with resolute purpose that I resign the sensational Bunker's Best war for supremacy, even in the wake of victory. I have advised the Grand Poobah of Popularity, Hornacious, of this action, which shall advance my friend and comrade, JWalker72, to subsequent rounds in my stead.

I am confident of JW's readiness, and by this action today, I ensure his continued running of the good race, which shall best glorify God, who shall then smile upon the Loveliest Village.

Verily, I tell thee, if we are to lift Gustav from the 2015 morass to hoist the title trophy in Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida, 9 January, 2017, we shall require a pastor. For it shall indeed require a prayer or a few, and a DTQB too. By the grace of God, shall JWalker72 ably lead a reunified Fambly in this quest, and shall his Bunker weekly devotional lift up our funnel cake-fatigued masses, proud warriors, cheer wenches, and dance maidens. By the God of Donahue, Shug, Bo and Cam, shall the mighty Sword of Gustav lop off the head of all comers, who shall number fifteen, and shall much victory grog poureth forth!

Too often do our Kings hold by death grip unto their mantle of authority long past justification borne of results, for love of silver and gold over burnt orange and navy blue. I shall not abide that path to perdition.

To my loyal supporters who delivered victory over a most worthy opponent, with a dominant Bunker plurality of 1.2% (62 total votes / 5,000 members), I am buoyed by your confidence. I pledge my untiring will to engage the war, and to amuse, inform, and arm the Auburn Fambly!

Worry not for TeH E5! I have many leather-bound books, unobstructed path by Land Rover, have made bank, and my palatial home smells of rich mahogany. :cool:

Godspeed to JWalker72 and all combatants!

Eagle5

Now I'll just return to my 3rd of July daydream to some Freddy Jones Band groove . . .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News