ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Wallace is tweeting and raw dogging on HUGH

Bruuuuuuce

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019

We’re approaching the point that he’s thrown so many QBs under the bus , that maybe no one wants to play for him?? His offense helped me tremendously put numbers up when I blew my shoulder out…. But why is it someone else’s fault every time there’s a loss ?? … but when there’s a win I watch the press conferences just to count how many times the word “I” is used… appreciate what he did for me , my son wouldn’t be playing for him tho.

I got a story I’ll keep in my back pocket forever until it’s time.

(Auburn staffers calling my phone incoming)

But that dude has never helped me a day in his life…. It was always only about getting a win for him so he could collect his extra 100 racks a win.

If y’all knew the medications and shots I was taking to get that man his money you wouldn’t believe they would let you walk on a field like that.

And with all that , I still feel the tires from the bus.

(Bo’s drunk) nah he is as sober as could be watching tape , just tired of this dude always blaming players … EVERY.SINGLE TIME.

Do your research on his offenses , excluding his time at liberty , look at the interceptions every qb he’s had play for him throws , at some point when it happens over and over every year…. You look in the mirror , not at the players to save face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.