ADVERTISEMENT

Bo leaving makes some sense if you think about it.

RistDownAU

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
It’s sucks that he’s leaving and it does put AU in a bad position and doesn’t look good for Auburn. It will rub me the wrong way if Bo leaves and I won’t root for him probably.
With that said, Bo has been given crap from Auburn with all the coaching drama. He picked Gus when it was clear Gus had his problems so some of it is his fault. But, at this point, their main focus is Bo’s future. We STILL don’t have an OC and it would be another system for Bo to learn with no guarantee we will be much improved and it would help his draft stock. If he goes somewhere with a more stable position and more talent around him then it’s understandable.
Take away your emotion to Auburn and step back, it’s understandable. Auburn hasn’t treated Bo with how much hate he gets when it’s not all his fault and with how the JABA drama continues to plague the program.
If it was your son then future of him would be more important than the future of Auburn. It sucks it’s this situation and I wouldn’t like it but I can understand it.
Lastly, if you are going to leave then leave. Keeping your school in limbo isn’t the way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News