ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Knows opposition board snooping: Ole Miss fans dug and/or are jealous of the Auburn game-day experience

Bo Knows

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
"I’ll begrudgingly say this, Auburn knows how to put on a game day show. It was electric, well produced, huge crowd participation moments, their band is very good. Fans singing God Bless America and The National Anthem loudly. Excellent light show at multiple times. It made me envious! I’ll also brag on their fans, very cordial. Besides losing, one of the more enjoyable travel games we’ve experienced in several years."

"Auburn fans, in general, are a cut above Vol, LSU, and Alabama supporters in class."

"Very same experience. What a show. Thought the videos of the players, especially Spikes, were good."

"Lifelong Reb, grew up on campus, and I almost feel like a traitor saying this. The AU game experience puts the Vaught to shame. Part is the administration of the game experience- light show, videos, music, etc. But Dangit, the student section was rockin the ENTIRE game. Where we have the in-game fan shots showing people sitting around, then seeing themselves on the Jumbo, they have shots of the fans rockin... all through the 3 minute time outs. Just sayin. I get what Kiffen is saying and it scares me that we can't offer that environment. I've been going to our games for 48 years, and I've only seen that electricity a few times."

"You are right. They did so many things better than what we do as a fan base. I think their light show or flashing lights that went on and off was impressive and intimidating"

"I recall Auburn doing one thing for a veteran and some pre game stuff. Otherwise their Jumbotron, light show and music went full tilt to rev up the crowd the whole game. We have a long way to go to match what they were doing. I am as big a Rebel as anybody but have to admit we look smal time right now."

"Without a fan in the stands it would have been awesome. I’d venture to say they choreograph their show without fans in the stands. Of course, the fans add to it but man it was electric!"

"Completely agree. I was there and both the crowd and the video/audio/lighting were extremely impressive. I think the noise and energy certainly added to some of our team's confusion, and for any recruits that might have been in the stands it definitely had a major Wow factor"

"Our stadium will be 1/4 empty. Last week at Auburn, the entire student section was filled an hour before the game and none of them left at halftime. Hell, when I left with 4 minutes in the game, their entire stadium was still rocking and the game was out of reach."

"What’s the point of buying tickets and traveling to Oxford for the game, just to sit the whole time and not participate in giving a home field advantage? When I was in Auburn this past weekend fans of all ages were standing and cheering for a majority of the game"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News