ADVERTISEMENT

Big boobies

attachment.php

8 O'Clock certainly isn't bad for the price but I can get Community for roughly the same and enjoy it more.

I only like frou frou coffee, i.e. coffee that doesn't taste like coffee. I usually don't drink it at all, but had an early morning this morning.

I only like frou frou coffee, i.e. coffee that doesn't taste like coffee. I usually don't drink it at all, but had an early morning this morning.

I rarely drink coffee anymore, but this is the only coffee I can actually drink black....little Stevia and it's magic.....actually, their non-decaf is really good too (I drink that at the lake with my mother-in-law)

I rarely drink coffee anymore, but this is the only coffee I can actually drink black....little Stevia and it's magic.....actually, their non-decaf is really good too (I drink that at the lake with my mother-in-law)
WTF is nondecaf?

Have you ever tried Folger's Black Silk? Good stuff and usually on sale at Kroger.

no, but I don't really drink coffee a lot....I actually hadn't had a cup in over 6 months, but I did a Military Diet this week and it required black coffee....may try that on the next go around

no, but I don't really drink coffee a lot....I actually hadn't had a cup in over 6 months, but I did a Military Diet this week and it required black coffee....may try that on the next go around
How the hell you guys have turned a thread that has the most disturbing pic I have ever seen (see hairy titties in tube socks) into a quaint discussion about coffee is astounding. Some things can't be unseen. And to merely brush it off by pontificating about a caffeinated warm beverage leads me to believe that picture damaged you people so deeply that you have resorted to denial...

Reactions: **JABA**
I was deleted a few nights ago.
And Hannah was wearing body paint!

More of a butt man, butt Bo was on the mind back in 1979 and 80.
I loved her and still WOOD!!

bo-derek-playboy.jpg

Bo-Derek-in-10.jpg

bo-derek-07.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT