ADVERTISEMENT

Biden mulling student loan forgiveness

adean04

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2010
Skipperville, AL
I’ve see several reports the past couple days that our illustrious president is considering forgiving some student debt. Potentially around $10,000. At the very least he’s probably extended the moratorium on payment collection for another 30 days.

This is one liberal big ticket agenda that really gets my blood boiling. How is this fair to the thousands of people who have put themselves through college or the ones who’ve worked hard over the years to pay off their student loans without a government handout or special treatment?

And how is wiping out student loan debts preparing students for the real world? It’s called a loan for a reason. Any other loan from a bank or other source has to be paid back or they come get your shi*. How long before all these little pampered darlings coming out of school with their fancy CRT and gender studies degrees start crying that they are entitled to a car and a new house and the government should pay for that too.

My family paid for mine and my brother’s education without government assistance. So did countless others. Again, they’re called loans for a reason. No one forced them on anyone and they should have to be paid back just like any other loan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News