ADVERTISEMENT

Best way to relieve severe constipation?

allen

All-American
May 29, 2001
Auburn
Feel like my intestines are throwing a block party. pun intended . . Can't eat anything without hurting . Drinking fluids isn't much better.

Reactions: BudS7342
Feel like my intestines are throwing a block party. pun intended . . Can't eat anything without hurting . Drinking fluids isn't much better.
Drink alcohol

Edit: honestly, you prob need to go to the doc. Or let her PIIYB

Digital disimpaction

vW5Al6inINoH69v8xN-L3w_m.jpg

Bruh, go get you some liquid Magnesium Citrate at cvs or comparable pharmacy and you'll be looser than cream corn by tonight!

Reactions: haywood58
go to starbucks and get a Cold Brew black and drink at an aggressive pace. If you have a squatty potty you will be CLEARED of all wrongdoings.

Sometimes, watch Auburn football. They make you want to shit yourself they will scare you so much.

Take a stool softener then about 1 hr later use a Fleet enema. If still nothing go to the doctor asap. American Family Care should be open until 7

Has sepsis set in Allen?
Took a bottle of magnesium citrate Saturday night around 6pm. That was my first mistake. That made sleeping that night interesting, and I will leave it at that. Been going every since then. Went to Urgent care yesterday, they ran test then sent me to the er for a CT scan. No issues on the CT scan, which is good news. They think I have an infection in my stomach and intestines . They've put me on 5 different prescriptions. Today is the first day I don't feel like I am running a fever constantly . Still can't eat or drink much and I have zero energy.
Sorry it was so long. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: cardeja12
Start taking acidophilus daily,keeps you in normal rythym,then next time this happens watch the replay of U the awbarn-dawg game,let the cleansing begin...

They sell self enemas at most drug stores. Sucks doing it but it will open the flood gates up quickly.

They sell self enemas at most drug stores. Sucks doing it but it will open the flood gates up quickly.
If I have that happen again, I might try it. Doctors weren't sure what I had. They think I might have had an infection in my stomach and intestines.

Mineral Oil will get the job done. Then Fleet Saline Enemas after everything is moving.

WDE

Bruh, go get you some liquid Magnesium Citrate at cvs or comparable pharmacy and you'll be looser than cream corn by tonight!
He's right as rain Bruh. Get some of that jet engine fuel and you'll be blasting in no time. Just stay close to the toity cos when it comes it comes! Voice of experience talking!

Reactions: BudS7342
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT