ADVERTISEMENT

aubarn is the only program in the nation dumb enough

Jan 30, 2016
to fire Tony Barbee, pay his buyout, then turn around and give Bruce Pearl $2.5 Million a year to have a worse record.

I didn't know it was possible to lose 20 games a season in this day and age.

to fire Tony Barbee, pay his buyout, then turn around and give Bruce Pearl $2.5 Million a year to have a worse record.

I didn't know it was possible to lose 20 games a season in this day and age.
Dawg, uhhhhhhhhhh, have you dun seen your basketball program??????????? It ain't like yall is DUKE or nuttin!

Dawg, uhhhhhhhhhh, have you dun seen your basketball program??????????? It ain't like yall is DUKE or nuttin!

We also didn't give Avery a raise to win fewer games. If we had, I'd be pissed.

Are you happy with paying Bruce Pearl $2.5 Million a year for 20 losses? As poor as aubarn is, can you really afford such a bad investment?

Are you pissed because your sister was caught doing this??????

bamashit.jpg

Are you pissed because your sister was caught doing this??????

bamashit.jpg

That's not my sister, hell that's not even an Alabama fan.

Now answer the question: Is $2.5 Million a year for 20 losses a good investment?

How can aubarn afford to waste that much money on bad coaching when so many of their sidewalker fans are in low-paying, no benefit jobs?

I thought aubarn was a family?

We also didn't give Avery a raise to win fewer games. If we had, I'd be pissed.

Are you happy with paying Bruce Pearl $2.5 Million a year for 20 losses? As poor as aubarn is, can you really afford such a bad investment?
Probly no diffrunt than yall paying your speshul teams coach Bobby Willyums $500,000 a year. Wudn't he on staff for like 6 years. Dats 3 MILLYUN wasted dollars.

Probly no diffrunt than yall paying your speshul teams coach Bobby Willyums $500,000 a year. Wudn't he on staff for like 6 years. Dats 3 MILLYUN wasted dollars.

Yes and he's been part of 4 NCs in that time.

This is why farmers should never make business investments.

Now answer the question: Are you happy with paying you coach $2.5 Million a year to lose 20 games a season? Yes or no.

Auburn is paying 2.5 million per year to a coach who has had unprecedented success wherever he has been.

Bammer is paying 3 million to a coach who has been a failure everywhere he he has been

Only the bammer brain would think Auburn is the stupid school

Auburn is paying 2.5 million per year to a coach who has had unprecedented success wherever he has been.

LMAO! Making an Elite Eight might be unprecedented to aubarn fans, but even Mark Gottfried did that.

And now that Pearl can't cheat at aubarn, he gets 40 losses in 2 years. Why does aubarn keep hiring such colossal losers?

Yes and he's been part of 4 NCs in that time.

This is why farmers should never make business investments.

Now answer the question: Are you happy with paying you coach $2.5 Million a year to lose 20 games a season? Yes or no.
To answer yo kwestyun---I am perfectly fine with all dat "JACK" dat we is paying BRUCE. We been in a very DARK place basketball wise for a few years. Thare is sum light at the end of the tunnel.
Memba when yall had "HOLD THE ROPE FRAN????" Thatz kinda ware we been.

To answer yo kwestyun---I am perfectly fine with all dat "JACK" dat we is paying BRUCE. We been in a very DARK place basketball wise for a few years. Thare is sum light at the end of the tunnel.
Please tell me you are an Auburn grad.

What light? Pearl's record is even worse than the guy you fired to hire him.

I get wanting to be a blind homer but the facts are pretty clear here.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
What light? Pearl's record is even worse than the guy you fired to hire him.

I get wanting to be a blind homer but the facts are pretty clear here.
I'm far frum a homer brutha.
You gotzta look at the OVERALL picture here cuzzz!!!Lotta strange thangz went on in our basketball program dis year. We kan't just keep firing and hiring erry 2 yearz!! Thare's light at the end of the basketball tunnel.

I'm far frum a homer brutha.
You gotzta look at the OVERALL picture here cuzzz!!!Lotta strange thangz went on in our basketball program dis year. We kan't just keep firing and hiring erry 2 yearz!! Thare's light at the end of the basketball tunnel.

Yeah that's the homer in you talking. I didn't say fire Pearl, cause quite frankly no one else would take the job. I'm just saying be objective enough to admit that Pearl so far is stinking out loud.

Pearl has rustled OP to hell and back. Enjoy the discussion of losses.

He won't have half the team injured next year.

SOON

0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT