ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Reid seems like a bad father

There are people on this board and all over the country that run successful companies or at the peak of their industry who are present fathers raising great kids. It’s a choice.

The guy in accounting spending 12-14 hours a day generating countless TPS reports out of fear of losing his job is the better analogy. That’s not Andy Reid.
A guy running a great restaurant in Birmingham isn’t at the top of his industry. The guy running McDonald’s, Ford or Kohl’s is at the top. I promise they aren’t driving the kid to daycare or throwing the ball around every weekend.

andy-reid-face-shield-600x372.jpg

First he lets his live-in son turn his house into a drug den in Philly, now he's nepotising his other kid all the way to jail for his second DUI. This time he sent a little girl to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

seemslike a safe assumption

Do you guys think a good father lets his young adult son run a drug emporium out of the father's house? I don't. Sounds like absenteeism to me.
I think that’s an issue with a lot of coaches’ kids. You better have a strong mama cause you’re not going to see daddy a whole helluva lot

Reactions: Korn6
Wrong

You get 18 years to pour into them. The more you pour positivity into them, are there for them, and model what you want for them, the better the chance of them living a better life as an adult. Nothing is guaranteed but your choices as parents do matter.

Money + absentee father = what Andy Reid is dealing with now

Sewing and Reaping and stuff
was your dad a good one ? did you ever get drunk? his son may be a great guy who just screwed up . shit happens

Reactions: Docdumpsta
He's a hell of a coach and an extremely likeable dude. None of that makes being a bad parent impossible.
First he lets his live-in son turn his house into a drug den in Philly, now he's nepotising his other kid all the way to jail for his second DUI. This time he sent a little girl to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

why do you post nonsense like this

Sickening to see people defend Andy Reid
Heeeez
Andy Reid is fat. If that is way he takes care of his body, why is it a surprise that he isn’t a good father either.
HOLY HAYMAKER BATMAN!!!!!!!!
Pleeeeeeze DONG LUVVVVA, az a fellow fat guy, pleeeze undastand DAT WE IZ GOOOD PEEEEPEL TOOO!!!

You kan chooose to have kids, but you kant chooose how Thay act.
I got a sizzzta in Virjinya who iz a grate mom. She haz 3 kids and 2 of them are juzt AWESUM. Wun of them iz a KUMPLEEET FUKK UP
Thank you Doc, if they provided as parents and raised them with decent values. It's on the young man, once again personal accountability !!

Do you guys think a good father lets his young adult son run a drug emporium out of the father's house? I don't. Sounds like absenteeism to me.
Nobody but the family knows what conversations took place with this young man m behind closed doors !! He may just be a forked up young man .

My old neighbor Joe Booth was from a very privileged Mobile family , he also had amazing parent's. What did he do he shot and killed a guy over his drug debt ! Joe is now serving 30 years," personal accountability" sometimes people have demon's

My old neighbor Joe Booth was from a very privileged Mobile family , he also had amazing parent's. What did he do he shot and killed a guy over his drug debt ! Joe is now serving 30 years," personal accountability" sometimes people have demon's
Joe sounds like a dumbass.

Though did his family get him 30 instead of life?

Joe sounds like a dumbass.

Though did his family get him 30 instead of life?
Long story, his grandfather Carl Booth was a long time well connected judge here in Mobile ,Joe was offered a sweet heart deal. But he decided to go with a jury trial !! Plus a few other things behind the scenes , I won't put on here. Basically he could have been out in 4 years !! FYI- He's not doing well in prison

Long story, his grandfather Carl Booth was a long time well connected judge here in Mobile ,Joe was offered a sweet heart deal. But he decided to go with a jury trial !! Plus a few other things behind the scenes , I won't put on here. Basically he could have been out in 4 years !! FYI- He's not doing well in prison
He shouldn’t be doing well. And eff the people that tried to protect him and not the people of mobile.

Reactions: aurugby92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT