ADVERTISEMENT

All you fire the coaches folks are being ridiculous, seriously..

KilgoreTrout

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2001
and I will preface this again by saying no one was more angry about the game than I was. My wife will attest to that. Made the mistake of watching the game in GA with some GA fan relatives and friends and it was not pretty. But, be freaking realistic and sensible. 24 hours ago we were the hottest team in the league, on an impressive winning streak, in the playoff hunt and scheming scenarios to get to the final 4. That happened. We lost one game and played very poorly offensively with our key offensive players out or hurt. Be honest about what happened. The idea that rational people would go from playoff bound to fire the coach in 24 hours over one game, with those offensive limitations, is absurd. I understand anger and frustration and needing to lash out, but you can't take it to ridiculous lengths or you are just being ridiculous. If Pettway and White are healthy we are a top 10 team. If they aren't we will struggle to beat anyone in the upper half of the SEC. There are a lot of teams that way. Calm down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News