ADVERTISEMENT

A family doctors SCIENCE on the vaccine

cuckoo-coocoo.gif

Click here
Love what he said at the end.

I had Covid in July of 2020 and took an antibodies test the other day and I still have natural immunity. I'd show a pic of my test if I knew how on my phone. I'll be happy to send to someone else who can.

**Not meant to be political but this discussion has to be in the table.

I mean he has treated “15” patients with Covid on an outpatient basis. Who are us inpatient doctors to argue with that wealth of expertise on the matter?

I mean he has treated “15” patients with Covid on an outpatient basis. Who are us inpatient doctors to argue with that wealth of expertise on the matter?
Question for you. Would have vaxed persons antibodies test show up different from someone with natural immunity?

What are your thoughts on the podcast from Rick and Bubba who had Dr David Williams as a guest? He's treated 300 COVID patience himself for free. None have come close to the hospital. He brings up similar points.

The fact remains, naturally immunity is all one needs to be immunized as well as or better than the vaccinated.
Dumphuk liberals want everyone vaccinated irrespective of their natural immunity and they are wrong.

He said way more than that in that school board meeting. Lol One more shot gives more immunity to those that have natural immunity btw.

What are your thoughts on the podcast from Rick and Bubba who had Dr David Williams as a guest? He's treated 300 COVID patience himself for free. None have come close to the hospital. He brings up similar points.

Watch the video of the real Dr. Which points are you talking about? Mrhickory has addressed invermectin. There’s an article above too.

Natural immunity is better. And according to Dr David Williams was the standard until COVID.

We don’t know that yet. We also don’t know how long each will last. There are studies that support both. We will eventually know though and natural immunity people should be given credit for being vaccinated for now anyway imo.

cuckoo-coocoo.gif

some good comments but I believe the guys off on arguing that masks work. I looked through a couple of his cited studies and one for example was examining N95 and respirators. The second one I went through was looking at aerosol droplets and the theory that masks should reduce those so by application mask are effective. Well that’s not exactly the case. The theory falls a little short here. Another one looked like it was mask ‘maybe’ could help.

i’ve seen also where the doctor has since listed several sources for everyone of his statements. He did rush through the statements seeing as he was limited to either three or five minutes I forget.

but let the debate continue hopefully reasonably. There’s been way too much politicizing of this issue

Reactions: MCTIGgER IV
some good comments but I believe the guys off on arguing that masks work. I looked through a couple of his cited studies and one for example was examining N95 and respirators. The second one I went through was looking at aerosol droplets and the theory that masks should reduce those so by application mask are effective. Well that’s not exactly the case. The theory falls a little short here. Another one looked like it was mask ‘maybe’ could help.

i’ve seen also where the doctor has since listed several sources for everyone of his statements. He did rush through the statements seeing as he was limited to either three or five minutes I forget.

but let the debate continue hopefully reasonably. There’s been way too much politicizing of this issue

The guy destroyed your guy. And what he said about N95 masks was 100% true. He didn’t say it blocked everything. Your guy said masks blocked nothing. N95 is a mask. Your guy got owned on the most important thing and that’s that vaccines work.

I don't quite understand how you continue to argue that masks don't help in some regards. It's simple common sense, and simple science. Anything over your mouth and nose will help reduce the plume of vapor droplets, (of all sizes), in the surrounding air. Therefore, cloth masks, surgical masks or even hands, help reduce the viral load taken in, correct? So they protect all others, from the person wearing the mask, (to at least, SOME degree).

Well fitted N95 and P95 masks filter extremely small particles, and can provide some level of protection for the wearer, from others, right?

If both of those propositions are correct, then together, they would serve to reduce the viral load of any airborne respiratory disease, so who would argue against them??? Am I missing something? Now, we know there are other important considerations based on the particular virus we're dealing with, but again, in general, do you take issue with those points?

cuckoo-coocoo.gif
So, he is right on some points. He comes off as anti-vax, but we should be looking at the least restrictive means that both protect teachers and students in schools, but don’t unduly penalize or curtail children from the benefits of in-class education.

I find it interesting that the physician contradicting OP’s video agrees that masks i schools might be superfluous or unnecessary.

There is a middle ground here and has always been with Covid. It’ll be nice when both sides quit their agenda and start working together toward achieving safety and normalcy.

Seems to me (IMO) that right now most are split between fear or disregard.

So, he is right on some points. He comes off as anti-vax, but we should be looking at the least restrictive means that both protect teachers and students in schools, but don’t unduly penalize or curtail children from the benefits of in-class education.

There is a middle ground here and has always been with Covid. It’ll be nice when both sides quit their agenda and start working together toward achieving safety and normalcy.

Which is why I brought it here. But he clearly says he not antivax

Reactions: fntiger
He might not be. I took it (and the contrarian video seems to as well) as him saying I’m all for vaccinations in general but not this vaccine.

I admit my inference is likely incorrect.

Reactions: W E A G L E

I find it interesting that the physician contradicting OP’s video agrees that masks i schools might be superfluous or unnecessary.

I agree with most of this post. Especially K-5 or K-8…for now…

Reactions: fntiger
He might not be. I took it (and the contrarian video seems to as well) as him saying I’m all for vaccinations in general but not this vaccine.

I admit my inference is likely incorrect.

No, the person who did the response video is very pro vax.

How is he not anti-vaxx when he says they don’t work. You can read the article or watch the second video again if you want to see why he was anti-vaxx. Hell, didn’t he say we could just use treatments? I only watched it once.

How is he not anti-vaxx when he says they don’t work. You can read the article or watch the second video again if you want to see why he was anti-vaxx. Hell, didn’t he say we could just use treatments? I only watched it once.
Anti-vaxx indicates all vaccines. He stated he is for certain vaxxs for himself and children. Not so much for respiratory viruses. And esp those that have animal.....what was it, reservoirs.

Reactions: W E A G L E
Anti-vaxx indicates all vaccines. He stated he is for certain vaxxs for himself and children. Not so much for respiratory viruses. And esp those that have animal.....what was it, reservoirs.

And the dr that responded was pro-mRNA vax abd spelled out why the guy was wrong. Made him look foolish but was nice about it.

And the dr that responded was pro-mRNA vax abd spelled out why the guy was wrong. Made him look foolish but was nice about it.
I didn't really comment on that.....just that the OPie was accurate in his perception of what the functional Dr said....not the accuracy of his claims.

I agree 100%, and I've been calling for the same thing for the past couple of months, to no avail. It's been, "either you agree and come to our "side", or you're a dirty anti-vaxxer. Sadly, this has also come from a several participants who should know better.

Stop the foolishness, bias and agendas, and work together to identify the best solutions and get us to the other side of this thing ASAP.

99%+ of people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated. There is absolutely zero doubt that the vaccines are incredibly effective at preventing the most serious COVID cases and deaths. Anyone, especially a doctor, telling people that the vaccines have not proven to be extremely effective is putting lives at risk by encouraging people not to do the one thing everyone (aside from children under 12 and those with medical conditions who can't take vaccines) in our country can do right now to end this crisis.

O
99%+ of people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated. There is absolutely zero doubt that the vaccines are incredibly effective at preventing the most serious COVID cases and deaths. Anyone, especially a doctor, telling people that the vaccines have not proven to be extremely effective is putting lives at risk by encouraging people not to do the one thing everyone (aside from children under 12 and those with medical conditions who can't take vaccines) in our country can do right now to end this crisis.
Kk

I agree 100%, and I've been calling for the same thing for the past couple of months, to no avail. It's been, "either you agree and come to our "side", or you're a dirty anti-vaxxer. Sadly, this has also come from a several participants who should know better.

Stop the foolishness, bias and agendas, and work together to identify the best solutions and get us to the other side of this thing ASAP.

Lol. On the vaccine itself, the two videos are opposite and only one was correct. It wasn’t the lifestyle or functional medicine guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT