ADVERTISEMENT

10 new posts on this site today...

Did you not read the first post in the thread? You cannot find the word 'fatass' so stop lying. You didn't worry about that claim till later in the thread when you realized I was going to hold your feet to the fire about calling out Craig, and that hurt your feewings so you needed a distraction.

Think it worked?
I said nothing about the first post. I wrote verbatim what you typed in later in the thread. Did you see that? I said go back and read the original thread, not the original post. I hope you are just acting this way on a message board and are not like this in real life. Reading comprehension is your friend. Did you find the link where CDC said it? Or are you going to own up to being a liar?

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Did you not read the first post in the thread? You cannot find the word 'fatass' so stop lying. You didn't worry about that claim till later in the thread when you realized I was going to hold your feet to the fire about calling out Craig, and that hurt your feewings so you needed a distraction.

Think it worked?
GOMM go read the 50th post in that thread. It's the last post on page one and tell me what it says. Apparently there is no link since you haven't posted one. And all this time I thought you people were all about the truth. LMAO. Maybe you can get little bro billy to help you find the link.

And guess who made all 10? Nit an Auburn person. I am going to spell this real slow so you guys can get it. L-B-S at it's finest. LMAO at you silly bammers.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-6.19.27-PM1.png

Hey little bro. How is that LBS going? You got it bad. Seek help or up your medication. You need professional help bad.
Who are you trying to convince by repeating this in every thread and parroting my comments back to me? You are the very thing you hate and it pisses you off to no end.

With that in mind I Lol at you once again.

Who are you trying to convince by repeating this in every thread and parroting my comments back to me? You are the very thing you hate and it pisses you off to no end.

I don't mind seeing you post here now. I realize you use this as a coping mechanism to deal with your obsession. It shows every day. So post on little bro. LMAO at you.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I was yachting over the weekend and fishing for blue marlin around south africa. I was chopping up bammers and using them for bait. My life is almost as awesome as Poppy's life. I'm trying to bammer up!

Billy the sooner you admit you have LBS the sooner you can start getting over it.

Billy the sooner you admit you have LBS the sooner you can start getting over it.
Why would I admit something that isn't accurate? Lying is something many of your tribe does on the reg - I choose not to participate in that lifestyle.

Why would I admit something that isn't accurate? Lying is something many of your tribe does on the reg - I choose not to participate in that lifestyle.
That's okay little fellow, we all know the truth about your syndrome. You make us aware of it every day you post on this site. But if it is therapy for you, who am I to deprive you of it.

That's okay little fellow, we all know the truth about your syndrome. You make us aware of it every day you post on this site. But if it is therapy for you, who am I to deprive you of it.
LMAO. Nice try reflecting our own complex onto me and trying to get everyone to believe it. We are laughing at your anger and desperation. Keep up the "good work"!! LOL

LMAO. Nice try reflecting our own complex onto me and trying to get everyone to believe it. We are laughing at your anger and desperation. Keep up the "good work"!! LOL
Do you always talk in second person? "Nice try reflecting our own complex onto me". "We are laughing at you". What in the heck does that mean? Who are you talking about? Do you have a frog in your pocket. Our own complex, we are laughing. Geez billy I am really beginning to worry about you. Maybe I need to back off teasing you so much before something happens. You are really unstable.

Do you always talk in second person? "Nice try reflecting our own complex onto me". "We are laughing at you". What in the heck does that mean? Who are you talking about? Do you have a frog in your pocket. Our own complex, we are laughing. Geez billy I am really beginning to worry about you. Maybe I need to back off teasing you so much before something happens. You are really unstable.
We would be myself and all the other dirty old bammers that laugh in your face for being...well you.

Deny all you like, just as I've said over and over - you know who you really are vs what you purport to be here on the mighty Interwebz. That fact stings far more than anything else I might say to you.

We would be myself and all the other dirty old bammers that laugh in your face for being...well you.

Deny all you like, just as I've said over and over - you know who you really are vs what you purport to be here on the mighty Interwebz. That fact stings far more than anything else I might say to you.
I see no one laughing. All I see is a sad little man that has nothing better to do in his life but live on a rival's message board trying to be relevant. For some reason you are simply obsessed with anything Auburn. You simply can't stay away. You can try to deflect it back on me all you want to but it is here for everyone to see. You come to this site every day trying to be the cute little fellow with all your cute little sayings. You reek of LBS and if you can't see that you have a problem facing reality. But you go ahead deny and deflect like you always do. If you would step back and look at this obsession logically you would see what I mean but you simply can't do it and that is the saddest part of all. So you carry on with your LBS.

Last edited:
I see no one laughing. All I see is a sad little man that has nothing better to do in his life but live on a rival's message board trying to be relevant. For some reason you are simply obsessed with anything Auburn. You simply can't stay away. You can try to deflect it back on me all you want to but it is here for everyone to see. You come to this site every day trying to be the cute little fellow with all your cute little sayings. You reek of LBS and I you can't see that you have a problem facing reality. But you go ahead deny and deflect like you always do. If you would step back and look at this obsession logically you would see what I mean but you simply can't do it and that is the saddest part of all. So you carry on with your LBS.
How many times did you stomp your feet when you pounded that out on your keyboard?

I said nothing about the first post. I wrote verbatim what you typed in later in the thread. Did you see that? I said go back and read the original thread, not the original post. I hope you are just acting this way on a message board and are not like this in real life. Reading comprehension is your friend. Did you find the link where CDC said it? Or are you going to own up to being a liar?

Still waiting on you to admit that Craig screwed up. Remember, you won't go to hell for holding your coaches accountable. Don't listen to sanctions.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I was yachting over the weekend and fishing for blue marlin around south africa. I was chopping up bammers and using them for bait. My life is almost as awesome as Poppy's life. I'm trying to bammer up!

How was the nice dinner that Pops bought you? Did you thank him? Shine his Salvatore Ferragamos for him? That would have been the nice thing to do....

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Still waiting on you to admit that Craig screwed up. Remember, you won't go to hell for holding your coaches accountable. Don't listen to sanctions.
I don't know how many times I have told you this already but I will tell you once more and I will type slow so maybe you can understand. Provide me a link to where CDC said what you said he said and I will hold him accountable. Until then you are simply a liar. That should be very easy for you. Otherwise you are lying. How hard is that to understand? Please don't come back with another song and dance. Just provide the link. Otherwise just STFU out it. Are you really this dumb?

I don't know how many times I have told you this already but I will tell you once more and I will type slow so maybe you can understand. Provide me a link to where CDC said what you said he said and I will hold him accountable. Until then you are simply a liar. That should be very easy for you. Otherwise you are lying. How hard is that to understand? Please don't come back with another song and dance. Just provide the link. Otherwise just STFU out it. Are you really this dumb?

You had plenty of chances to call Craig out before I made the fatass comment and you never did. Then when I did you started spinning that unless I could provide a link that proved he used the word 'fatass' (which I never claimed he did), then you wouldn't call Craig out.

IOW, there's no way you are going to call Craig out. Too fulla War Turd.

You had plenty of chances to call Craig out before I made the fatass comment and you never did. Then when I did you started spinning that unless I could provide a link that proved he used the word 'fatass' (which I never claimed he did), then you wouldn't call Craig out.

IOW, there's no way you are going to call Craig out. Too fulla War Turd.
IOW you can't provide the link to where he told him to lose weight? Just say yes or no on the link. I ask you this yesterday and naturally you ignored it so I will try again. Do you think it is criticism when a coach tells a player he can become a better player if he were to lose some weight? A simple yes or no will do not another song and dance.

IOW you can't provide the link to where he told him to lose weight? Just say yes or no on the link. I ask you this yesterday and naturally you ignored it so I will try again. Do you think it is criticism when a coach tells a player he can become a better player if he were to lose some weight? A simple yes or no will do not another song and dance.

nud I can't show you anything that will convince you to do the right thing and call Craig out. You don't want to, so your heels are dug in.

As I've already said, if one of our coaches had told this kid that he could be better if he lost weight and the kid said "If I had a Top 5, Bama would be #6', then I would say our coach blew it.

As would any sane person. Yet here we are a week later and you are still spinning and deflecting and claiming Craig did nothing wrwong.

It's ok, bro. War Turds aren't used to telling the truth about their program, so I get it. Baby steps.

How was the nice dinner that Pops bought you? Did you thank him? Shine his Salvatore Ferragamos for him? That would have been the nice thing to do....

No Poppy couldn't make it. He had to go to the court house to comply with the National Sex Offender Registry. He wants to try for dinner again but he has to wait until they take the ankle monitor off and he is not on house arrest. Roooow damn Thde Baby!

No Poppy couldn't make it. He had to go to the court house to comply with the National Sex Offender Registry. He wants to try for dinner again but he has to wait until they take the ankle monitor off and he is not on house arrest. Roooow damn Thde Baby!

So you're saying it was another beans n weenies kinda Saturday night?

Why are War Turd fans so damn poor?

Reactions: billywaynebama
Smh. You try to do something nice for the people beneath you, and this is what you get in return.

Pops I have been showing you pics and videos of your family for awhile now. I thought it was a nice thing to do for you and I thought it might sink in but I guess you like hanging with inbreds like yourself. I have a heart an thought you might want to step back, look in the mirror, smile, try to ignore that one dangling tooth in your head, and change your ways. But we all know, when you fulla-bammer you just fulla-bammer. Rooooow damn Thde!!!

You can only lead a jackass to water....

Sidewalk sanctions is having a rough time accepting his lot in life. Just disgusting pond scum that would have embarrassed me if he had shown up to the restaurant anyway.

I think the next time I extend such a nice offer I'm just going to find a local Golden Corral and leave a tab open for sidewalk sanctions and his redneck family. The buffet seems like it would be more his style anyway.

Sidewalk sanctions is having a rough time accepting his lot in life. Just disgusting pond scum that would have embarrassed me if he had shown up to the restaurant anyway.

I think the next time I extend such a nice offer I'm just going to find a local Golden Corral and leave a tab open for sidewalk sanctions and his redneck family. The buffet seems like it would be more his style anyway.

Poppy, like I said. Keep your money. You really need it in west vance. Tell ya what, I'll even spring to spay or neuter you. Just pick the doctor and/or vet clinic.

Roww damn Thde Roww!

Alabama-Fan.jpeg

You're a good man. I bet even sanctions won't deny that would be some damn fine eatin' for the 6-fingered clan of his.

You're a good man. I bet even sanctions won't deny that would be some damn fine eatin' for the 6-fingered clan of his.

Ok I will pay for your spay and a trip to the dentist. I know the gum disease is hurting and you need to try to keep the teeth you have left.

Bless you and Roooow damn Thde!

10863382_BG2.jpg

Ok I will pay for your spay and a trip to the dentist. I know the gum disease is hurting and you need to try to keep the teeth you have left.

Bless you and Roooow damn Thde!

10863382_BG2.jpg

Ok the total will be $3,215.63 for everything. Give me your Paypal email and I'll send you a payment request.

Wait, you do have that much money in your bank, right sidewalker? :D

Poppy, like I said. Keep your money. You really need it in west vance. Tell ya what, I'll even spring to spay or neuter you. Just pick the doctor and/or vet clinic.

Roww damn Thde Roww!

Alabama-Fan.jpeg

Now you're trying to compensate for your poorness by offering me something of monetary value.

You are disgusting, and I decline your offer.

That is high class! Sanctions can enjoy the chocolate fountain! Very very classy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT