ADVERTISEMENT

You ever have a bad day

Bob Mapplethorpe

AKA "MOMO-B"
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2011
Here
Bob is pretty low right now. Personally I am low. Struggling personally among other things. One of my best friends and sisters in faith will probably not make it through tomorrow. She is on her second round of battling cancer, and it will be her last. Every time we spoke from the first time until now, she gave thanks to our Lord. She really was a second sister to me. Despite how she was feeling, she fought through it to make sure you smiled. Please say a prayer for Keisha and Rob Monroe. She is about to go to her heavenly home, and he will be without her. As bad as we think we have it sometimes, others around us always have a worse situation. I’ve been crying with my friends for hours today and tonight. Lift up my beautiful friend Keisha and offer a bit of love as she leaves the ones that love her, but only for a while. Our God is a God of mercy and he welcomes her. Please pray for comfort for the ones that will miss her. This is not a bad time, but a sad one for some of us. I pray with all of my heart that her husband will be open to visits and friendship from those of us that love them. Without question, I ask these things in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus. Going to cry myself to sleep over a wonderful friend. We should all be so deserving of such people in our lives. Love you guys, and I appreciate the love.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News