ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Australia

tigerh

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2001
Scary stuff. Not looking for a political argument here so hopefully we can stay away from that. The videos I am seeing freak me out

Scary stuff. Not looking for a political argument here so hopefully we can stay away from that. The videos I am seeing freak me out

Australia’s Barrier Reef erupts in color as corals spawn

today
Corals fertilize billions of offspring by casting sperm and eggs into the Pacific Ocean off the Queensland state coastal city of Cairns, Australia, Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021. Australia's Great Barrier Reef is spawning in an explosion of color as the World Heritage-listed natural wonder recovers from life-threatening coral bleaching episodes.(Gabriel Guzman/Calypso Productions via AP)

CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is spawning in an explosion of color as the World Heritage-listed natural wonder recovers from life-threatening coral bleaching episodes.
Scientists on Tuesday night recorded the corals fertilizing billions of offspring by casting sperm and eggs into the Pacific Ocean off the Queensland state coastal city of Cairns.
The spawning event lasts for two or three days.
The network of 2,500 reefs covering 348,000 square kilometers (134,000 square miles) suffered significantly from coral bleaching caused by unusually warm ocean temperatures in 2016, 2017 and last year. The bleaching damaged two-thirds of the coral.
Gareth Phillips, a marine scientist with Reef Teach, a tourism and educational business, is studying the spawning as part of a project to monitor the reef’s health.
“It is gratifying to see the reef give birth,” Phillips said in a statement on Wednesday. “It’s a strong demonstration that its ecological functions are intact and working after being in a recovery phase for more than 18 months.”
“The reef has gone through its own troubles like we all have, but it can still respond — and that gives us hope. I think we must all focus on the victories as we emerge from the pandemic,” Phillips added.

52265f43-4be4-4508-bd0f-1dbab398327e.jpg
16193811-8d2d-4c82-8337-7f5223fa29e8.jpg
ff21a3ff-a8b5-4ea2-a255-039d8449b677.jpg
52a8d9e7-4fa1-4a15-8317-7cb13cecffa1.jpg
c836e2cc-ceb8-4093-8f26-0866b96fedbc.jpg
7c5f0c61-313d-4e3c-9631-aa02991192d5.jpg

Lol - sorry guys. I am embarrassed to say I just got on Tik Tok for the first time (swore I never would) and I don’t know what is real and what isn’t but looks like massive protests and people saying they are locking down the unvaccinated. Might not be true but there is lots of chatter about it and the people posting seem pissed. Anybody know what’s really going on?

Lol - sorry guys. I am embarrassed to say I just got on Tik Tok for the first time (swore I never would) and I don’t know what is real and what isn’t but looks like massive protests and people saying they are locking down the unvaccinated. Might not be true but there is lots of chatter about it and the people posting seem pissed. Anybody know what’s really going on?
You sure those tik tok people aren’t thinking of Austria instead of Australia?

Austria is going off the deep end with their lockdown. This was on national news and there is a lot of resistance. It will be interesting how this plays out. The world is watching it or most of the world.

Reactions: tigerh
There is no political statement to make, really. It's pretty obvious if you have even a rudimentary understanding of modern history: it's a globalist coup.

There is no natural "demand" for authoritarian communism. In healthy societies, quite literally no one wants it. So how do you create the demand? You first have to create an atmosphere in which people gradually demand authoritarian communism. How do you do that? You create an atmosphere of division, you undermine and dismantle national institutions, and generally (and intentionally) create a situation that is utterly volatile and untenable. What you're seeing right now is anarcho-tyranny, where laws are ignored for some groups and the same laws strictly enforced for other groups.

The commie playbook hasn't changed much in 100 years. Subvert society, destroy society, and then build a new society.

COVID-19 and the vaccines are just another tool in which to divide and conquer.

Alright everyone. We need to all come together to get Doc some lovin. We can't have our boy on a 4 year drought.
Got a feeling ole Doc does ok for himself. Just modest so he doesn’t make the rest of us feel bad.

There is no political statement to make, really. It's pretty obvious if you have even a rudimentary understanding of modern history: it's a globalist coup.

There is no natural "demand" for authoritarian communism. In healthy societies, quite literally no one wants it. So how do you create the demand? You first have to create an atmosphere in which people gradually demand authoritarian communism. How do you do that? You create an atmosphere of division, you undermine and dismantle national institutions, and generally (and intentionally) create a situation that is utterly volatile and untenable. What you're seeing right now is anarcho-tyranny, where laws are ignored for some groups and the same laws strictly enforced for other groups.

The commie playbook hasn't changed much in 100 years. Subvert society, destroy society, and then build a new society.

It’s mother fvcking critical theory at work. Marx’s praxis. Ruthlessly criticize and everything and destroy it. It doesn’t matter what comes next so long as the commies are in power.

Don’t believe me? Read their own books on the topic.

It’s mother fvcking critical theory at work. Marx’s praxis. Ruthlessly criticize and everything and destroy it. It doesn’t matter what comes next so long as the commies are in power.

Don’t believe me? Read their own books on the topic.
It's literally the entire playbook. Read Marx and Engels, or Lenin, or Mao, or Alinsky, quite literally any of them and they outright tell you the strategy. The ones who refuse to see it are either a part of it or just ignorant.

🤦‍♀️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT