ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE ON THE DOG TRAINER:KILLER

midnighttulips

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2012
DC and AL
I know a lot of y’all remember me writing about the young dog trainer in Sylacauga who was responsible for killing numerous dogs and many others who were injured or “went missing” under his care.
I think I also had posted about how Talladega County had totally shit the bed with the judge declaring it a misdemeanor after speaking with defense counsel, who is the brother of the Talladega DA.

Well, the lady heading this up sent a complaint to the AL Bar Association about the Giddens brothers and what had gone down and miraculously the case got sent to the AG’s office and the case was given to the St. Clair County DA.

They have been fabulous and are moving to try this as a felony. They have subpoenaed vets, vet techs and medical records from vets in Talladega, Coosa, Shelby and Tallapoosa counties that I know of.

My vet techs had told me he and his employees brought in a number of dogs near death and another tech at my vet was working in Alex City when at least one of his trainers brought one in. We know they were going to different vets all over the area to not raise suspicion.

We go to court in March so Ts and P’s that this monster gets what he deserves. He still doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong which says to me he’s pretty unstable and would do it again with no hesitation.

A group of them are also planning to file a civil suit and as quickly as possible. The Talladega DA told them a civil suit at this point would hurt the criminal case. The St. Clair DA said absolutely not and it needed to be done ASAP.

Will let y’all know what happens in court, whether a civil case gets filed and whether the bill they are writing (Gunner’s Law) ever gets any traction.

Thanks for reading and taking time to send good wishes our way!! 😘😘

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News