ADVERTISEMENT

Time to admit I was wrong

AuburnPanic40

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2020
Dawsonville/Dunwoody, GA
The Candace Owens situation has been eye opening as to just how many people have bought into the lies peddled by those on the fringes. A lot of people have decided to take the mask off over the past few days. American conservatism has a serious extreme-right/Nazi problem, and after years of many conservatives (including myself) ignoring its growth in numbers/influence and pretending like it wasn't a problem. We seem to have forgotten that the reason it wasn't a problem in the past was because for decades American conservatives made an effort to actively ostracize those on the fringes. I knew this was a problem on the left with commies and other far-leftists but had been unaware/in denial that the same was happening to the American right. Kind of at a loss as to how we should go about addressing the problem but the first step towards a fix is admitting that the problem exists.

Also, Trump may have been an enabling force for the spread of this disease within the right but he's not a fascist or a Nazi and his actual policy decisions align far more closely with the traditional right than what the people I'm referencing in this post are calling for. Libs have contributed by calling him things he isn't and accusing him of things he hasn't done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News