ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts from the B Concourse at ATL

cscott4au

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
Montgomery, AL
Flying to Seattle today for a wine tasting trip in Woodinville, Benton City, Walla Walla and Caldwell Idaho. Yes, Caldwell is right outside of Boise. If I see a thicc Harskin I’ll take a photo. Stayed at the AC by the airport last night. Nice hotel. Their shuttle only takes you to the plane train, which is fine, but why is it a 4 door Ford? Our group of 4 had to split into two trips. Still, quite convenient accommodations. Haven’t flown since last year and had to print my own luggage tag. How new is that? I’m glad more people aren’t TSA pre check. That’s still the easiest way through security. Unless Clear is faster. I’ll have to investigate that one. Gate B20, for probably a large sold out flight, has so few seats. There’s more at a gate in the Gump. The Asian Chao restaurant, in lieu of no Chick Fil A, serves an excellent sausage egg and cheese croissant. Color me pleasantly surprised. Airports make for such good people watching. I’m always amazed at what people think is appropriate attire for public transportation. There’s more ass cheeks hanging out here than at the beach. Few are even Bunker 5-7. Hope you all have a great weekend and week. I’m about to put my liver through a test the next 8 days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News