ADVERTISEMENT

The Bunker @ OBA II: Orange Beach, AL 4/13/24

chip chip

HABOTN MUSICAL DIRECTOR
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2012
Ancient astronaut theorists say, "Yes."
I am pleased to announce I will be hosting The Bunker @ OBA II in Orange Beach, AL Saturday 4/13/2024.
This is an open invite to any Bunks that would like to attend.
Please DM me directly to RSVP and get further details.

@Jay G. Tate and @Administrative Assistant will be VIPs in attendance.
All other Auburnsports.com staff are invited and encouraged to attend. @BryanMatthews @BrianStultz @Henry Patton @Caleb Jones

I will be providing TBD party foods of some type and bushwhackers until we run out.
Guests are encouraged, but not required, to bring any foods, liquors or other fare they wish.
Starting around 11AM and going until we are done.

The venue is located on the inter-coastal waterway with house, deck, large yard, sand beach and pier.
We have a fake Big Green Egg grill/smoker, fryer, Blackstone griddle and kitchen for any on site food prep needs.

Activities include:
Eating, Drinking, Discussing the ongoing Defensive Coordinator search, Drinking, Discussing AU Basketball's recently concluded NCAA Tournament Championship, Discussing the A-Day game, Drinking more, Swimming/Floating in the water, TAPING OF A SPECIAL BUNKER BANTER/RUNDOWN (possibly while tipsy), and, of course, obilgatory shatting on Bryan Harsin.

We hope to have many of last event's attendees return: @Hornacious @Mobilealum @NumberNineteen @NumberTwenty @bprockman_100 @BinOBA @Lockedon @WarTiger13 @TonyFinn @Ghostface334 @AUBlue @lunathedog

I hope you can attend. :cool:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News