ADVERTISEMENT

Tested positive. I'll be another lab rat study for the bunker. (Updated Sunday 8-15))

dekalbtiger

All-American
Aug 7, 2001
Started running a low grade fever and some body aches Sunday night. Tested positive Monday.

I'm 44 and 165lbs of unvaccinated pure alpha male.

The Doc prescribed hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, steroid, antibiotic, zinc and vitamin D.

Monday still had a little fever when they tested me for covid but I didn't even feel like it. That night I had a minor headache.

Tuesday I woke up with a mild sore throat and slight runny nose.

Wednesday started with a cough and runny nose. I haven't experienced anymore fever since the Monday of getting tested. That's been about it so far. Still have smell and taste.

Thursday Still just a slight cough and runny nose. This is day 5 since symptoms and day 4 since taking meds. Still feels exactly like a head cold and nothing more.

Friday My smell and taste are fading fast. I can barely sense either this morning. Still a slight cough and a little stuffy. I mowed the yard yesterday and have been little stuffy since then. Still no fever or body aches since first day. This is my last day to take the meds I was prescribed. Still hoping this is as bad as it gets but I'm bummed about my smell and taste!! Been doing some good eating!

Saturday My smell and taste are completely gone. It sucks so bad! Still just congested and bad snotty. Yesterday was by far my worse day simply from the congestion. Today is a little better. Done with meds so I guess I just ride it out from here.

Sunday Shit got real!!! Nausea, cold sweat's and dizziness. This is no longer a mild head cold type sickness. I literally thought I may black out a few minutes ago from being so dizzy. This stuff ain't no joke and I'm officially a little worried about having another episode like that again.

Will do update tomorrow unless my condition changes and requires another update today.

Been drinking plenty of water, eating like a horse, watching Netflix and taking it easy. Need some more recs for tv shows and movies btw.

Will update daily because I need something to friggin do!

Last edited:
Started running a low grade fever and some body aches Sunday night. Tested positive Monday.

The Doc prescribed hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, steroid, antibiotic, zinc and vitamin D.

Monday still had a little fever when they tested me for covid but I didn't even feel like it. That night I had a minor headache.

Today started with a cough and runny nose. I haven't experienced anymore fever since the Monday of getting tested. That's been about it so far. Still have smell and taste.

Been drinking plenty of water, eating like a horse, watching Netflix and taking it easy. Need some more recs for tv shows and movies btw.

Anybody other than me and @Mikecb22 really turned on right now?

Today started with a cough and runny nose. I haven't experienced anymore fever since the Monday of getting tested. That's been about it so far. Still have smell and taste.

Thankfully the smell/taste thing aren't nearly as common with delta patients, so you've got that going for you.

Cocaine Cowboys on Netflix. Good luck with the Vid

Reactions: dekalbtiger

Prayers that it's mild and quickly runs it's course OP.

Sounds like you got a mild case. Congrats I guess. Not everybody does and it’s a random event if you will get severe or mild.

Reactions: Piss Jug
Sounds like you got a mild case. Congrats I guess. Not everybody does and it’s a random event if you will get severe or mild.

Something else interesting.

My co worker tested positive the day before I did. We both got tested at the same place and prescribed the same drugs.

Our symptoms have been identical everyday. He tells me his symptoms and I pretty much get the same exact thing the next day. He's 51 and 190 lbs.

Don't know if it's because we are taking the exact same meds or just because it's the same strand of virus.

Oddly enough the active ingredient in Pepcid AC has been found to also be effective in fighting the inflammation caused in reaction to the virus. Getting those therapeutics early is helpful and reduce the replication and speed recovery. Good luck.

And you are like 99.8% of the people that get Covid. Which is why alotmofmpwople would rather take there chances than get an unproven and new vaccine that was rushed through in record time. Just saying. Don’t turn this political

Reactions: ReelandAU

How short are you?

Something else interesting.

My co worker tested positive the day before I did. We both got tested at the same place and prescribed the same drugs.

Our symptoms have been identical everyday. He tells me his symptoms and I pretty much get the same exact thing the next day. He's 51 and 190 lbs.

Don't know if it's because we are taking the exact same meds or just because it's the same strand of virus.
How tall are you guys?.......can't tell if you're a fatty by age and weight alone........

Op is Barney Fyffe

if it wasn't covid would you have gone to work? honest question. also would you have even bothered to be tested for the flu

Reactions: AU-KY
Oddly enough the active ingredient in Pepcid AC has been found to also be effective in fighting the inflammation caused in reaction to the virus. Getting those therapeutics early is helpful and reduce the replication and speed recovery. Good luck.
truth

Reactions: overman185
if it wasn't covid would you have gone to work? honest question. also would you have even bothered to be tested for the flu

I would have most definitely been at work if it wasn't for this Rona shat!!
Only reason I got tested was because I didn't wanna go spread it to more at work and I get 2 weeks paid leave.

It literally is like a mild head cold right now. Would not have been flu tested either. I don't recall ever having flu and I've never had the flu vaccine.

I lost my taste/smell about 6-7 days into it - stay strong op! Hope it’s not a roller coaster ride for you

congrats on life time immunity no matter what cvs says lol

165? Geez.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT