ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me your pressure washer accident stories (so I don't feel like the only idiot out there.)

auburnra

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2004
Was pressure washing the concrete back porch this Saturday. There's a narrow section that's between a retaining wall and some heavy ass planters. I squeeze in there, go to the end and slowly back my way to the opening blasting all the crud and shit towards the opening. During the backwards shuffle I get a little tangled in the line and pivoted a little to keep from tripping - all the while the pressure washing is still spraying. The wand ran right over the front of my leg, from inner calf to shin, leaving a streak of road rash that ended in a puncture wound where the pressure popped through my skin inflating a pocket full of water. Took less than a second.

Hurt like a S.O.B. Had a swole up area I had to squeeze down to get the water out.

It looked worse than it was though, it looked like I was bleeding a ton, but it was mainly just the blood mixed with water.

After contemplation, I said fck it, and went back to work. Cleaned it up real well about 3 hours later with some Vashe.

Today you wouldn't know there was a puncture, just looks like a streak of raw road-rash.

Aiight... I'm a dumb-ass, but I know I'm not the only one. That day I talked to a couple of different folks and they all had their own accident stories to tell.

What ya got?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News