ADVERTISEMENT

Sooo, after a few days to reflect on the TOTAL beat down in Red Stick ….. does Freeze believe in Hard Truths for everyone

Auburn73

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2007
Gulf Shores
Or just the players and assistant coaches?

Ole 73 has been very supportive of Freeze 🥶 in HS recruitment and port-whole acquisitions ( though I’ve mistakenly expected more from our transfer QB and a couple of WRs)

They”WTF” offensive debacle last Saturday night was stunningly incomprehensible to me

Defense imploded as well but Freeze is noted for offensive production and that’s been horrible in every D-1 game

I’m guessing some oulder ouldes than 73 MAY be able to recall a worse TOTAL collapse coming off a Bye week but I can’t

Caddy took less talent last year and put together game plans that gave us a shot in all 4 games

Will Hugh self reflect and accept the blame for our current sh!t show, and just stick to trying to put together coherent game plans and play calling for our last 6 games or just moan about not running enough RPOs?

Oh, and I know we’re talent deficient. But see my comments above about what Caddy and staff did last November

Rant over

SMDH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News