ADVERTISEMENT

Some Vary KWICK yet IMPORTANT "HALLMARK CHANNEL" updates

Docdumpsta

L.E.A. COMMISSIONER
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2014
I realize dat itz been a while, BUT----thare's juzt TOO MUCH going on rite now with the HALLMARK MYZZTERY CHANNEL to ignore.
I know we have sum HUGE FANS so I wanted to CHIME in real KWICK:

LAZT WEEK-----INKREDIBULL new myzzztery "HAUNTED HARMONY--MURDER in G MAJOR". This particular movie KNOCKED IT OUTTA THE PARK. Several actors and actresses that were not BIG NAMES but the overall production wuz a 10 outta 10. Az is usual Hallmark Myzztery Fashion-----------Gezzzing the KILLER iz IMPOZZZIBLE until the final 5 minitz!!!!

THIS WEEK---------"MYZZZTERY ISLAND" --anutha BRAND NEW WUN that looks like a play off of the 1970's hit "FANTAZZY ISLAND."

NEKKZT WEEK----I am ABZALOOTLY pumped to announce that HANAH SWENSON and her BAKERY are BACK with "SWEET REVENGE." If you rememba, her and her Detective Bofriend LUVVER, MIKE, kind of broke off the engagement at the end of her lazt movie. HOW WILL THE 2 HANDLE THANGZ in dis wun????????????????????????KAN'T WATE to find out.

2 WEEKZ AHEAD---"CURIOUS CATERER--"FATAL VOWS"-------------Maybe the GRAYTEST HALLMARK ACTRESS EVER, NIKKI DELOACH, iz BACK az she teemz up with SLEUTH ANDREW WALKER to try to find out WHO murdered a Wedding party guest.

A KWICK PRODUCT NOTE to the folks who may not like the HALLAMRK CHANNEL. These MYZZTERIES are kumpleeeetly diffrunt than REGULAR HALLMARK stuff. Theeeez thangz are EEEEZY to FOLLOW and ALWAYS have a good plot!!!!

@AUDUckhunter
@mmvol123
@Egore
@BlackBearTiger
@jkethridge
@GONIG BUCK
@AUBKV
@BooRedTeam
@AU McBain
@Jesus Beaver
@Rachel Morand
@HandsomeDancer