ADVERTISEMENT

*Quarterbacks: Auburn is not alone and a musical journey to The End

Powerman26

PUTIN BEHIND A KEYBOARD
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2013
First... Do I need to say it? I will anyway. Thank a mod today. We work our asses off for you. Show some appreciation by patting one on the ass the next time you see one.

So a little tidbit on the QBs before you tucker off to sleep. As I told you all yesterday the deal with Michigan State Guy is getting close. Sorry if you missed it. It's not my fault I'm not on the approved "insider list" and the news was a day early. I hope to never join that lofty list one day.

Here is what is not being reported.... Auburn is not the only suiter. The ADOQBB Magic 8 ball is predicting Michigan State Guy will be Auburn's starting QB, but the Bams are involved. They are not settled as of yet at QB. Milrose is gone. His last chance was to win the job in the spring. He didn't. Simpson could be as he has not progressed near as quickly as they had hoped. Just as I did yesterday, I think the Boogs win this one, but it's not over.

My musical journey takes me to The End; One of the most haunting and beautiful songs ever written. One can only image what was going through Jim Morrison's troubled mind when he wrote the lyrics. To hear him perform The End in a live setting, as I did on so many occasions, is as close to an outer body experiences I have ever experienced.

I was accused of having a troubled mind by a colleague yesterday and again today. I can assure you... I don't. My thoughts are perfectly clear. My heart is incredibly full. Because of both, I am comfortable letting you know I am
at The End. I will no longer serve you as your mod.

The quarterback beat will be transitioned to the Twitter guy. Check Twitter for updates on the beat. They will be out there somewhere and hard to find.

I will sign off letting you know I don't give two shits if you send a super chat, or leave a five star review or smash the like button. In fact, feel free not to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News