ADVERTISEMENT

Odd trend of Poppy continuing to regress on Rivals.com

Like I said, you get very defensive.
And like I said you get very deflective. Hey Billy I have another question for you that we know you won't answer. Was I wrong about anything I said? You don't really have to answer, we all the answer don't we? LMAO at your silly azz.

And like I said you get very deflective. Hey Billy I have another question for you that we know you won't answer. Was I wrong about anything I said? You don't really have to answer, we all the answer don't we? LMAO at your silly azz.
This stuff really matters a lot to you, doesn't it? I haven't seen this kind of emotional investment in an online world before.

You really should get some professional help soon.

This stuff really matters a lot to you, doesn't it? I haven't seen this kind of emotional investment in an online world before.

You really should get some professional help soon.
I am just trying to get you to answer some simple questions but you still refuse. LMAO at the emotional investment but yet you still come to this site searching for something. You really need to find some hobbies or find some friends to occupy your time. You have really been losing it this last week. Good luck to you. Hope you find what you are looking for when you visit this site. Until you can bring something of substance to the board I'll not respond to you. Now when you make you next post and I say LMAO at you, don't take that as I am responding to your stupid ass. I'm just laughing your dumbass.

Until you can bring something of substance to the board I'll not respond to you. Now when you make you next post and I say LMAO at you, don't take that as I am responding to your stupid ass. I'm just laughing your dumbass.

This might be the most ridiculous thing you've ever said, which is saying a lot. Your double standard rears its ugly head yet again.

This might be the most ridiculous thing you've ever said, which is saying a lot. Your double standard rears its ugly head yet again.

Almost as ridiculous as her saying she never posted on that other board. Interesting how transparent these sidewalk aubs are. Hilarious too. You could almost see the slob pounding her computer keys as she was responding to you.

Almost as ridiculous as her saying she never posted on that other board. Interesting how transparent these sidewalk aubs are. Hilarious too. You could almost see the slob pounding her computer keys as she was responding to you.

Poppy I bet you typed that, leaned back in your chair, crossed your hands on your PBR-filled gut, and released your west vance bellowing flatulence. You continue to out do yourself with every post. I am proud of you poppy, proud you are here representing bammer and the neck-nation. Check my spelling, grammar and tell us more about how your golf game puts to in a class of your own. row damn thde row!!

Poppy I bet you typed that, leaned back in your chair, crossed your hands on your PBR-filled gut, and released your west vance bellowing flatulence. You continue to out do yourself with every post. I am proud of you poppy, proud you are here representing bammer and the neck-nation. Check my spelling, grammar and tell us more about how your golf game puts to in a class of your own. row damn thde row!!
What do you have against education and literacy?

I took the weekend off and come back to see this mess. Sad and pathetic!!! LOL

What do you have against education and literacy?

No problem here bro. Yall just can't get a fix on me. I am 'angwry', lack education, not an AU grad, cant think and spell on 3rd grade level, poor, and my life is worthless because poppy has a great Destin golf game. Any other ass-umptions you azzes want to make? You west vance inbreds are as fun as a barrel of monkeys to mess with. Remember to check the spelling. row damn thde row.

Definitely in agreement here. It is sad and pathetic that an auburn alum is unable to think and spell on a third grade level. Glad you noticed it too.

Sad and pathetic is a west vance inbred that thinks life is better due to a golf game in Destin. What kind of idiot thinks this way? Mr. poppy that's who. Poppy your drivel is funny as hell. I love ya man! You make this board fun to visit. The stupidity flows so easy from you Poppy. You should be a stand up comedian in west vance. Check the spelling, grammar and then tee it up on the golf course Poppy! ahhhhhh row da thde row....

I took the weekend off and come back to see this mess. Sad and pathetic!!! LOL

I agree wholeheartedly. One of your own really looked like a fool this weekend. Just when I started to feel bad for her, she'd come back and ask for more. I'll give her this, she isn't infatuated with drugs, incest and flatulence, coupled with an envy of anyone with decent golfing skills. Interestingly enough, she does share some of Sanctions apparent disdain for anything related to education or literacy. Maybe there is a remedial junior college course they can enroll in to help them with these skills? Let us know, I am sure Pops would join me in contributing to a fund to send them there.

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly. One of your own really looked like a fool this weekend. Just when I started to feel bad for her, she'd come back and ask for more. I'll give her this, she isn't infatuated with drugs, incest and flatulence, coupled with an envy of anyone with decent golfing skills. Interestingly enough, she does share some of Sanctions apparent disdain for anything related to education or literacy. Maybe there is a remedial junior college course they can enroll in to help them with these skills? Let us know, I am sure Pops would join me in contributing to a fund to send them there.

Pops is always willing to share wealth and help people better themselves. Unfortunately, nudbud is a lost cause; as we saw in a previous thread, she is a lazy piece of Wire Road cow dung, and I have no desire to associate myself with scum. I do wish her well, however.

Definitely in agreement here. It is sad and pathetic that an auburn alum is unable to think and spell on a third grade level. Glad you noticed it too.
Stand up comedian? You're hilarious!!! (In your own mind, I'm sure this is true...Well, we all know that Billy hangs on every word you type. You two are so cute together I bet.)

Pops is always willing to share wealth and help people better themselves. Unfortunately, nudbud is a lost cause; as we saw in a previous thread, she is a lazy piece of Wire Road cow dung, and I have no desire to associate myself with scum. I do wish her well, however.
According to your profile that is not the only thing you and billy share. Not that there is anything wrong with that. LMAO. Is West Vance close to Destin poppy? I absolutely love it when an anonymous internet poster talks abut what they have. It is a proven fact that means that they don't have shit. Fits little poppy to a tee.

According to your profile that is not the only thing you and billy share. Not that there is anything wrong with that. LMAO. Is West Vance close to Destin poppy? I absolutely love it when an anonymous internet poster talks abut what they have. It is a proven fact that means that they don't have shit. Fits little poppy to a tee.
What is this thing we supposedly share?

Methinks you don't have much of a clue what a fact is. Considering your "education" I'm not surprised lol. Here, I'll help:

Fact: nudbud is a whiny Nancy. This can be proven by your blather in 98% of your posts.

Opinion: poppy "don't have shit." This is you projecting and hoping for something that's simply not true.

Fact: nudbud is lazy as hell and wants freebies and handouts. This can also be proven by just taking a glance at some of your posts.

Serious question, were you a sociology major? Lmao

Reactions: billywaynebama
Methinks you don't have much of a clue what a fact is. Considering your "education" I'm not surprised lol. Here, I'll help:

Fact: nudbud is a whiny Nancy. This can be proven by your blather in 98% of your posts.

Opinion: poppy "don't have shit." This is you projecting and hoping for something that's simply not true.

Fact: nudbud is lazy as hell and wants freebies and handouts. This can also be proven by just taking a glance at some of your posts.

Poppy, poppy, poppy, you blithering idiot. "Methinks" is not a word and "can be" is passive voice and the sentence should be revised to active voice. You and your no branch family tree from west vance should try some continuing education at your local community college or, better yet, shoot for your GED. The stupidity that flows thru you can be corrected but you will need to put in the effort. Get the GED first. Believe me, it is more important to your future than standing in line at a bammer alumnus gathering trying to get Brian Downing's signature on your hounds tooth ball cap. Once again, check the spelling and 'lemme' give you a big ole rooooooooowwwwww damn thde roooooooll!

poppy, could you come up with some new material? You must be a school teacher as you are always trying to correct someone and talking about someone's education. Damn, come up with something new once in a while. Yu are losing your edge. I believe you are the s you have not change your MO in months. Check with your hero billy, he will help you I'm sure.

Poppy, poppy, poppy, you blithering idiot. "Methinks" is not a word and "can be" is passive voice and the sentence should be revised to active voice. You and your no branch family tree from west vance should try some continuing education at your local community college or, better yet, shoot for your GED. The stupidity that flows thru you can be corrected but you will need to put in the effort. Get the GED first. Believe me, it is more important to your future than standing in line at a bammer alumnus gathering trying to get Brian Downing's signature on your hounds tooth ball cap. Once again, check the spelling and 'lemme' give you a big ole rooooooooowwwwww damn thde roooooooll!
Methinks sounds so gay. But that is no surprise as billy and poppy have hero worship.

Jesus Christ, it never ends with you. I hope you wear a helmet when you go outside. "Methinks" is in every conceivable dictionary known to man, you toothless hick lol!

I'm proud of my degrees. I'm proud of yours too lmao. A damn fine university of auburn graduate... where you can buy date rape drugs from the local science professor and attend a washing of the rings ceremony... get a sociology degree without attending class and get robbed at gunpoint by a fellow student... a magical place on earth where you can join hands and sing to dead trees.

University of auburn- where 100% of the fans are graduates. Bwahahahaha

Jesus Christ, it never ends with you. I hope you wear a helmet when you go outside. "Methinks" is in every conceivable dictionary known to man, you toothless hick lol!

I'm proud of my degrees. I'm proud of yours too lmao. A damn fine university of auburn graduate... where you can buy date rape drugs from the local science professor and attend a washing of the rings ceremony... get a sociology degree without attending class and get robbed at gunpoint by a fellow student... a magical place on earth where you can join hands and sing to dead trees.

Is that anything like uat? Where they worship a dead, cheating drunk. Where you can buy cocaine from a football player at the football complex. Where you can be simply walking across campus and get mugged and robbed by four football players. Also where you can get run over by linebacker driving a car and then he jumps out and fights you. Where you can get your ass whipped by the football coach's daughter. Where you can get tea bagged in public. Where you worship a redneck hick that poisoned someone's else's property. Where 90% of the football team's major is general studies.That uat is a great place all right. LMAO.

No, no no Poppy. Methinks is some kind a old English crap but maybe you could be of Asian decent and enjoy using it.

Poppy you do realize that the u of bammer, west vance location, has the most arrests of any school in the country this year don't you? Robbery, domestic violence & abuse, athletes beating and robbing students, etc. Be proud Poppy, be proud to cast those punches and not bat an eye at the crap that comes directly out of west vance every day. I'm proud of you Poppy. You and other bammer fans, athletes and alumni that teabag, abuse, rob, steal, cheat, and carry the most arrests of any school. Bammer is a magical place, a place where you can drop your pants to the chants of row thde at the Krystal. A place where you can get married and dance with male/female elephant mascots to Rascal Flats "I Wish" in a barrage of fireworks. Hold on for a second Poppy, I think imma gonna cry... check the spelling... check it for me Poppy... row thde

No, no no Poppy. Methinks is some kind a old English crap but maybe you could be of Asian decent and enjoy using it.

Poppy you do realize that the u of bammer, west vance location, has the most arrests of any school in the country this year don't you? Robbery, domestic violence & abuse, athletes beating and robbing students, etc. Be proud Poppy, be proud to cast those punches and not bat an eye at the crap that comes directly out of west vance every day. I'm proud of you Poppy. You and other bammer fans, athletes and alumni that teabag, abuse, rob, steal, cheat, and carry the most arrests of any school. Bammer is a magical place, a place where you can drop your pants to the chants of row thde at the Krystal. A place where you can get married and dance with male/female elephant mascots to Rascal Flats "I Wish" in a barrage of fireworks. Hold on for a second Poppy, I think imma gonna cry... check the spelling... check it for me Poppy... row thde
Now you're just being silly.

Actually, yes, it's just like that. In your poor, hypocritical, sidewalk mind, it's somehow different. Newsflash, Nancy, all schools have issues.

You have been madder than hell since I called your stupid sidewalk ass out in the Cyrus Jones thread. You looked like a fvcking moron jumping on that high horse; you paraded around like a queen, and BAM! One of your idiot players got arrested, and then Pops came in and bitchslapped your ass into oblivion LOLOL!

I bet you want to open hand slap me and run tell the mods that I'm being mean about auburn. History says you will get your sissy feelings hurt again and again, and it's ok. Cry your little sidewalk eyes out. I'll be pulling for you.
That's nothing new for uat. Hell all the players except one that beat the shit out of their girlfriends were welcomed back with open arms. All the way back to Upshaw. Cyrus Jones was nothing new. We all knew he would be back just like the kid that had 2 DUIs in a couple month's time. Hell they even welcomed back a player that had beat the shit out of students on campus. Nothing new.

That's nothing new for uat. Hell all the players except one that beat the shit out of their girlfriends were welcomed back with open arms. All the way back to Upshaw. Cyrus Jones was nothing new. We all knew he would be back just like the kid that had 2 DUIs in a couple month's time. Hell they even welcomed back a player that had beat the shit out of students on campus. Nothing new.

Signed,
Eric Smith

Lol, you walk right into these, you sissy.

Signed,
Eric Smith

Lol, you walk right into these, you sissy.

Signed,

Jimmy "White nose" Johns
The "five finger discount with side order of assault gang": Eddie Williams, Tyler Hayes, DJ Pettway, Brent "Peaches" Calloway
Jonathon "Whoop dat azz" Taylor
Geno "Da WineO" Smith
Courtney "Upside dat Head" Upshaw
Roloando "Imma gonna rolo dat head" McClain
Jarran "Hittin' dat Sauce" Reed
Tony "Ya ain't takin' me in" Brown
Cyrus "Imma whoop dat head" Jones
Tony "Get your Hands Off Me" Brown
Tyren "I swear I got da glaucoma" Jones
Ryan "Free boxing Lessons" Anderson
Dillon "Da Villain" Lee
Altee "Dime bag" Tenpenny
Kenyan "Crime Scene" Drake
etc... etc... etc...

You are a complete, card carrying, mouth breathing idiot.
ahhhhhhh row thde row???

Actually, yes, it's just like that. In your poor, hypocritical, sidewalk mind, it's somehow different. Newsflash, Nancy, all schools have issues.

You have been madder than hell since I called your stupid sidewalk ass out in the Cyrus Jones thread. You looked like a fvcking moron jumping on that high horse; you paraded around like a queen, and BAM! One of your idiot players got arrested, and then Pops came in and bitchslapped your ass into oblivion LOLOL!

I bet you want to open hand slap me and run tell the mods that I'm being mean about auburn. History says you will get your sissy feelings hurt again and again, and it's ok. Cry your little sidewalk eyes out. I'll be pulling for you.

Poppy there is that mad, "angwry" coming out again. Nobody is mad and/or angwry Poppy. We are in a state of incontrollable laughter. You are almost putting us all into the Pseudobulabar Affect (PBA). Look it up before it is too late Poppy! Roooooow thde row!

Poppy there is that mad, "angwry" coming out again. Nobody is mad and/or angwry Poppy. We are in a state of incontrollable laughter. You are almost putting us all into the Pseudobulabar Affect (PBA). Look it up before it is too late Poppy! Roooooow thde row!

lol I'm not mad a bit, pal. I think it's funny how you and your hick brigade like to point out the flaws of the bammer team when, in reality, API has its own issues.

I don't have a saved excel file (do you even know what this is? LOLOL) of all the auburn players that have been in trouble (I'm not riddled with inferiority lol), but if I had time (I don't because my life is better than yours) I could think of a few low life loser thugs at the cow college too. Glass houses and such. Hahahahaha

lol I'm not mad a bit, pal. I think it's funny how you and your hick brigade like to point out the flaws of the bammer team when, in reality, API has its own issues.

I don't have a saved excel file (do you even know what this is? LOLOL) of all the auburn players that have been in trouble (I'm not riddled with inferiority lol), but if I had time (I don't because my life is better than yours) I could think of a few low life loser thugs at the cow college too. Glass houses and such. Hahahahaha

Poppy I don't give a fat frogs azz if you are 'angwry', happy, in your menstruation cycle, bald headed or have a bad case of pyorrhea. A simple google search/copy/paste will yield thousands of stories on all things bammer stupid. It is easy. Give it a try ole Poppy. Any bammer on the face of the earth calling anybody a hick is a hoot. Bammer is the most hick-heavy place on earth. The toothless, mouth breathing mass of inbred west vance humanoids is to deep and wide to fathom. Check the spelling and gemme a rala lala rooooow thde ole Poppy!

Poppy I don't give a fat frogs azz if you are 'angwry', happy, in your menstruation cycle, bald headed or have a bad case of pyorrhea. A simple google search/copy/paste will yield thousands of stories on all things bammer stupid. It is easy. Give it a try ole Poppy. Any bammer on the face of the earth calling anybody a hick is a hoot. Bammer is the most hick-heavy place on earth. The toothless, mouth breathing mass of inbred west vance humanoids is to deep and wide to fathom. Check the spelling and gemme a rala lala rooooow thde ole Poppy!

You're definitely madder than hell now, and once again, I'm here to laugh at you lol.

I don't call just anyone a hick, pal. I only utilize that term to describe people that exemplify hick qualities. In this case, it's you.

Since you asked me to google arrests, here are a few for your liking (just dating back to 2010):

Elijah Daniel
Denorris James
Khalil Sellers
Quan Bray
Dakota Mosley
Antonio Goodwin
Mike McNeil
Shaun Kitchens
Nick Marshall
Jonathan mincy
Zach Burgess
Shaq Johnson
Robert Chubb
Demetruce McNeal
Zeke Pike
Trovon Reed
Onterrio Mccalebb

LMAO! This doesn't even count the charged felon QB that lived in auburn for 6 months, the academic scandals, and worst of all, a professor at the school that was selling drugs.

It's great to be an auburn tiger lololololol

You're definitely madder than hell now, and once again, I'm here to laugh at you lol.

I don't call just anyone a hick, pal. I only utilize that term to describe people that exemplify hick qualities. In this case, it's you.

Since you asked me to google arrests, here are a few for your liking (just dating back to 2010):

Elijah Daniel
Denorris James
Khalil Sellers
Quan Bray
Dakota Mosley
Antonio Goodwin
Mike McNeil
Shaun Kitchens
Nick Marshall
Jonathan mincy
Zach Burgess
Shaq Johnson
Robert Chubb
Demetruce McNeal
Zeke Pike
Trovon Reed
Onterrio Mccalebb

LMAO! This doesn't even count the charged felon QB that lived in auburn for 6 months, the academic scandals, and worst of all, a professor at the school that was selling drugs.

It's great to be an auburn tiger lololololol

Awesome Poppy! I didn't think you could google. Put "Best Googler" on your list of better life experiences. Oh you angwry now, yea you angwy! Poppy you are a text book case of Delusions of Grandeur coupled with the uncanny and distinct ability to insert your head so far up your own azz that you choke the air off for any kind of rational thought to take place. I will get back to you when you come up for air. In the mean time and as always, check the spelling and roooooow thde rowwwww!

Awesome Poppy! I didn't think you could google. Put "Best Googler" on your list of better life experiences. Oh you angwry now, yea you angwy! Poppy you are a text book case of Delusions of Grandeur coupled with the uncanny and distinct ability to insert your head so far up your own azz that you choke the air off for any kind of rational thought to take place. I will get back to you when you come up for air. In the mean time and as always, check the spelling and roooooow thde rowwwww!

I figured you'd run away like a little bitch from the actual content lmao! Glad you are starting to acknowledge the cold hard truth that I am better than you today, tomorrow, and forever.

Poppy- 49
Sanctions, the uneducated bumpkin- 0

I figured you'd run away like a little bitch from the actual content lmao! Glad you are starting to acknowledge the cold hard truth that I am better than you today, tomorrow, and forever.

Poppy- 49
Sanctions, the uneducated bumpkin- 0

Poppy the only thing cold and hard is between you and Brian Downing, two bow-legged bammer alumni dropping trouser to the chants of 'row thde' down at Krystal. Your sad life is much like the life of Katelyn Jenner, claims to be a Olympian but lost his balls and cannot teabag anyone anymore. Stop now Poppy. Stop now while you might at least have a shred of respect from Brian Downing. Row thde roooooow

Poppy & Brian Downing - 69

Poppy the only thing cold and hard is between you and Brian Downing, two bow-legged bammer alumni dropping trouser to the chants of 'row thde' down at Krystal. Your sad life is much like the life of Katelyn Jenner, claims to be a Olympian but lost his balls and cannot teabag anyone anymore. Stop now Poppy. Stop now while you might at least have a shred of respect from Brian Downing. Row thde roooooow

I've never met anyone on a message board nor in read life that has such an infatuation with this type of behavior. Congrats, you finally won something, you sick old sidewalk lol.

My God. Yesterday there was all of this discussion of me going to some gay convention and now you Goobers post this kind of trash? Lmao. Nudbud won't dare touch this one.

My God. Yesterday there was all of this discussion of me going to some gay convention and now you Goobers post this kind of trash? Lmao. Nudbud won't dare touch this one.
Billy I'm sitting here LMAO at you and poppy coming over here making an ass out of yourselves. I don't have to touch it to watch you do that. It is sad that supposed grownups act like you two do. But hey that's on you not me. At least Sanctions is on his home board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT