ADVERTISEMENT

Nudbud, weren't you whining about putting people on ignore?

Poor nudbud....he was indeed crying about me putting white trash on Ignore. Don't tell me he's already made a hypocrite out of himself? Again?

Poor nudbud....he was indeed crying about me putting white trash on Ignore. Don't tell me he's already made a hypocrite out of himself? Again?
No again you misunderstood my post again. I think the ignore thing is a cute little item. When someone has whipped your azz on an anonymous message board you can always ignore them as you did Sanctions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

No again you misunderstood my post again. I think the ignore thing is a cute little item. When someone has whipped your azz on an anonymous message board you can always ignore them as you did Sanctions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

So who did you put on Ignore, making yourself a lying hypocrite in the process? Spill the beans before Poppy does.

So who did you put on Ignore, making yourself a lying hypocrite in the process? Spill the beans before Poppy does.
I don't have anyone on ignore. But it is a cute little app for people that can't cut it in this big, bad internet . Do you have anyone on ignore?

You can't ignore bammer because you can smell them before you see them coming.

Rooow Damn Thde!

blowhorn-bama.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT