ADVERTISEMENT

Newsflash bunk: ole sis’s and little laney K are stuck with each other for a long time

Auburn73

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2007
Gulf Shores
Absent him having some 10 win seasons at ole sis, the luster around kffkins is evaporating …. He puts more effort into recruiting then mr potato 🥔🍟head ( as does anyone else that can fog a mirror), but his act is getting tiresome. Doesn’t stay engaged anywhere for very long and doesn’t seem to want to interact with the fan base anywhere

all this is becoming apparent to most observers….. I.e prospective ADs His $9,000,000/year contract is NOT gonna be topped by anybody either. So he’d have to take a reduction to get a new gig Don’t see his ego accepting that.

ole 73 can’t can’t find out if there’s a buyout clause ….. and ole sis was desperate to keep him last November so maybe they don’t have that protection …. But IF there is a buyout that would obviously increase the cost to hire him……. Though ole sis may ultimately be happy to waive that after a couple of “meh” seasons with a disinterested HC

Full disclosure, I had wanted him last year (actually 2nd choice behind Prime for me). But THANK the CFB gods and AD Cohen we dodged a bullet that, little laney k, in a weird way, coulda been as bad as potato 🥔 🍟 head 2.0 for AU.

In a year or so our bunk bumpers may be able to find this post and prove me wrong. Until then, Im staying with my prediction that laney k ain’t gonna be hired away from ole sis foe a “better” CFB gig

WDE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News