ADVERTISEMENT

Just tested positive for Covid.

prayers sent my brother..im having mixed feeling about being at the super spreader..kinda like being with the girl with syphilis..glad you came but you wish you hadnt...

My 7 year old daughter got sick Friday with a headache, slight fever and minor stomach issues. We took her to the pediatrician and got her tested. Didn’t get results back until Sunday afternoon and she was positive. The crazy thing is, she was perfectly fine Saturday night. No fever or headache. She was literally sick less than 36 hours. She was better before she even received her test results. Crazy stuff…

Only 10% of cases in Alabama since April 1st have been vaccinated people. Released by ADPH today.

What does that have to do with my post? I’m talking about the people that get it. Also, any stats before delta don’t matter much any longer. If it was 10% since April, that probably means it’s 20% in august which is still way less.

I’m very on your side, pro-vax, etc, and I follow Topol too. I know he’s smart and popular but he posts SO much information that I’ve kind of started taking it with a grain of salt, at least initially.

I only pay attn to the studies. Agree on him posting too much.

Mine was purely in my chest and lungs. My wife could hear shit in my chest when I would breath laying beside me. It was the first and last time that ever happened to me. It’s the sickest I had been since AU when I had a case of walking pneumonia. I had lost 20lbs at AU before I ever saw a doctor.
I got sick early in January 2020, doc sent me a Z pack the day I was taking the last dose I had to go to the pharmacy to pick up a maintenance script for my wife, pharmacist ask me how I was feeling I told him no better that I was going to call the doc and try to get in the next day, he told me before I did that to spend $10 and try Black Elderberry.

I did and the next morning I felt 100% better. When they identified Covid and started talking symptoms I had everyone of them. This past December my doc had me checked for antibodies but it came back negative.

I have now been fully vaxed and had read a couple of articles and ask my doc and he agreed that the antibodies test was not completely accurate.

Who knows for sure but I definitely believe that I had it now looking back.

Reactions: hsvtiger34
They wouldn’t allow her to get the vaccine when she was on the chemo she was taking. Finally gave her 1st dose of Moderna and getting next shot in a week or two.

Note: Given what she’s gone through and they chose to give her moderna, tells me I may be 🪦 with this Pfizer. 😬😲

My dad is 66, had one shot, found out he has pancreatic cancer, started chemo, got covid, halted chemo, did monoclonal treatment, shed covid in 7 days, started back chemo day 8.

The key is early treatment. Get that monoclonal. It’s money!

In the last 25 days my family has been hit by covid. 10 of us, 7 adults, 3 under 13 kids have been sick and recovered. All of the adults got the monoclonal. Out of the 10 only 2 were fully vaccinated.

Reactions: Callmeabug
What does that have to do with my post? I’m talking about the people that get it. Also, any stats before delta don’t matter much any longer. If it was 10% since April, that probably means it’s 20% in august which is still way less.
Idk just throwing shit out there since we are all throwing out numbers pretending we know what it means right now or where it's going.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Mapplethorpe
Just slept about 12 hours straight. Feel significantly better but I’m soaking wet (under three layers of covers with sweats and a hoodie sweating that ish out). Praying to Yahweh Pearl my test is negative this AM and I can go back to work.

Just slept about 12 hours straight. Feel significantly better but I’m soaking wet (under three layers of covers with sweats and a hoodie sweating that ish out). Praying to Yahweh Pearl my test is negative this AM and I can go back to work.

Please DO get well soon, but PLEASE do NOT go back out too soon, and risk spreading it to others.

A close friend of a family member recently just started feeling, and he's been back up and going out in public. I just do NOT understand that type of behavior. I mean, it hasn't quite been 10 days yet. Am I missing something???

Reactions: DisplacedBarner1003
Please DO get well soon, but PLEASE do NOT go back out too soon, and risk spreading it to others.

A close friend of a family member recently just started feeling, and he's been back up and going out in public. I just do NOT understand that type of behavior. I mean, it hasn't quite been 10 days yet. Am I missing something???
Definitely positive and I’m on quarantine for 10 days. I’m the quintessential extrovert so it’s gonna be rough.

One of my friends (40yo female) recently died from Covid and people went to her funeral that had tested positive and supposed to be in quarantine. Like WTF kinda behavior is that?!

Definitely positive and I’m on quarantine for 10 days. I’m the quintessential extrovert so it’s gonna be rough.

One of my friends (40yo female) recently died from Covid and people went to her funeral that had tested positive and supposed to be in quarantine. Like WTF kinda behavior is that?!

Yeah. I see it all the time, and I check to see if I'm the one off center, but I just don't understand it. I'd said I wasn't going to say anything about the family friend, but I ended up asking about it very respectfully.

That's why, at the end of the day, if it's a pandemic, I treat everyone that I come into contact with as if I KNOW they are positive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT