ADVERTISEMENT

Just get the shots, do it now, it's that simple ....

countrylawyer

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2003
I don't understand the reluctance. And that's for all adults. They've been around for months and there's no problems. FDA tests are apparently going well, and FDA approval seems likely. People are still dying of covid. Healthy 5 year old in Dalton GA died this week of covid. New Variant is extremely contagious. Shots reduce the severity if you do get it and reduce the risk for everyone by creating this herd immunity. Now for kids under 18, I don't know what to say. I have a 5 year old grandson, and I don't know what is the right thing for him. But, if a large population of adults the the shots, it makes is safer for the young kids. To me, it's an act of selfishness, for adults to not get the shots, just to help reduce the spread to young children.

“Just get the shots”

Oc2.gif

Do you have mid and long term data on adverse effects? How did the animal studies turn out? If you blindly believe the government entities who are pushing this while quelling any discussion of safety, then I feel badly for you.

What if I've already had covid and about all the data that shows my antibodies are stronger than with the shot? Do I still need to get it for no reason?

Forgive me for not blindly trusting the people who have gotten just about every part of this pandemic wrong when they tell me I need to take the medicine they are pushing. Fauci lost all credibility months ago.

Do you have mid and long term data on adverse effects? How did the animal studies turn out? If you blindly believe the government entities who are pushing this while quelling any discussion of safety, then I feel badly for you.

Good luck with your personal science experiment and future Darwin award.

I don't understand the reluctance. And that's for all adults. They've been around for months and there's no problems. FDA tests are apparently going well, and FDA approval seems likely. People are still dying of covid. Healthy 5 year old in Dalton GA died this week of covid. New Variant is extremely contagious. Shots reduce the severity if you do get it and reduce the risk for everyone by creating this herd immunity. Now for kids under 18, I don't know what to say. I have a 5 year old grandson, and I don't know what is the right thing for him. But, if a large population of adults the the shots, it makes is safer for the young kids. To me, it's an act of selfishness, for adults to not get the shots, just to help reduce the spread to young children.
Come on comrades get the shot

some players sat out last year for the very low risk of myocarditis and yet you expect the same people to get vaccinated with the very low risk of myocarditis?

I wish people could make a decision without being labeled. Oh you got the vaccine? You’re a sheep. Oh you didn’t get the vaccine? Well you’re going to die of Covid while wearing that MAGA hat.

I don’t think many 18-22 year olds run much risk of getting really sick, much less dying of Covid. However these are the rules the SEC has and if you want to play and you want to get drafted, maybe take your chances with a rushed vaccine so you can play. Or don’t. This is America 🇺🇸

why the hesitancy to recommend it for your 5 year old grandson?

I had to dig out a mask & wear it in the doc office the other day. No matter how I felt about the vaccine, I’d get it a thousand times over just to do away with that damn mask.

Reactions: warchief64
"hell naw I ain't getting no shot - don't know what that's gonna do to you in few years..."

Meanwhile:

tenor.gif

I do believe in pro-choice, by the way, just think it's crazy folks are using that as an argument when the average American diet is grease, grease, and more grease.

Last edited:
why the hesitancy to recommend it for your 5 year old grandson?
Prolly because the testing isn’t complete for that age group. My grand’s pediatrician said if all adults around him would get vaccinated, he wouldn’t have a need for the vaccine.

Just start making it a requirement to get on a plane, train, bus, cruise ship, etc..
Or some of those can say you can’t ride unless you have been vaccinated

Or some say I DGAF if you’ve been vaccinated. Hop on.

Free market.

Each side would gain/lose some. Let the chips fall where they may.

200.gif

What if I've already had covid and about all the data that shows my antibodies are stronger than with the shot? Do I still need to get it for no reason?

Forgive me for not blindly trusting the people who have gotten just about every part of this pandemic wrong when they tell me I need to take the medicine they are pushing. Fauci lost all credibility months ago.
Concur with this. Why are all the folks that had it, recovered, and have natural immunity being treated as if they don't? I have a guess and it isn't because of Pre-November 2019 science, compassion or the government looking out for my best interests. Probably has a little more to do with power, money, etc.

"hell naw I ain't getting no shot - don't know what that's gonna do to you in few years..."

Meanwhile:

tenor.gif

I do believe in pro-choice, by the way, just think it's crazy folks are using that as an argument when the average American diet is grease, grease, and more grease.
not that surprising that freedom of choice is a main topic in peoples minds coming out of a year long global scale quarantine tbh. mix that in with the main voices behind vaccination being absolutely terrible (namely the stats rant from a couple days ago and stump just throwing insults in every post as the main examples) i can see how we got here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT