ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a @TennesseeHammer here?

DnATL

DO YOU EVEN SARCASM, BRO?
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2015
Atlanta
Need to retain a go-getter lawyer to sue the crap out of somebody. I was cruising up the interstate in Tennessee this past weekend in my dually work truck to get some bourbon in Kentucky, and this dude driving some soccer-mom-minivan just gets right in my way. Pretty sure he was just leaving some swinger convention in Nashville, because there were two women and two "men" in the car and they seemed a bit friendly with each other iykwim. I think they kept walking around their crumpled little mom missle talking about safety-this and safety-that like maybe those secret s&m passwords or something - I was just like, "I woulda like to been Sienna you gtfo my way". Anyway, besides breaking my new handle of Jack Daniels that was in the floorboard, I think they messed up the cable and hook on the front rail of my F350. Probably not the first time he's been rammed in the rear by a winch - I think they called his "wife" Peg. So, I wanna sue the hell out of him, and then probably sue the rest of his crew for harassment as well - they kept on about my skid marks but I know damn well I had on some fresh clean tighty-whiteys, not that it was any of their damn business - sick bastards!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News