ADVERTISEMENT

I know y’all don’t care but here is my semi detailed prediction for the season

ConnerAU

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2019
*this prediction is based on the small clinging hope that Auburn has a QB worth a damn.

vs Mercer - W 41-3. Nothing more nothing less

vs San Jose State - W 45-13. Don’t care if they know Harsin

vs Penn State - W 34-24. Sean Clifford who shredded our killer defensive gameplan last season won’t be as lucky. They lose 5 starters on offense including their all worldly WR Jahan Dotson. They lost 5 players on the defensive side of the ball and most noticeable the edge player #17 who went to the falcons that our superior offensive tackles were sweating about. If we lose the game then this place will be a disaster and so will the season.

vs Missouri - W 31-13. They only return 4 starters on offense and 4 players on defense so they will be relatively young when it comes to games started. They did out recruit us this past signing class and largely had to do with their 5 star WR that his name is currently escaping me and I hope after this game I still don’t know who he is. They lose their best offensive player Tyler Badie (RB) who went in the 6th round if that tells you anything. Their new starting QB will be a 3rd year guy that ended up taking over the job at the conclusion of last season and looking pretty good against Army. Let’s make Missouri’s first trip to Jordan Hare stadium a living hell.

vs LSU - W 27-23. More of a nail biter imo. Whoever they pick to be their starting QB will be earning their first SEC start away from home. Although this will be game 5, LSU replaces 4/5 starters along the OL. They also lose semi decent RB Davis-Pryce. They also lost 1 starter on the DL to the NFL, Damone Clark the LB to the NFL and for various reasons every single starting cornerback. Stingley, Flott, Ricks and McGlothern. LSU will be stout among the DL as always and it’ll be up to our OL to win the game.

@ UGA - L 31-20. Not much to say. They recruit better than most NFL teams. They do lose a lot of talent obviously so that’s why I have us scoring 20 points. It’ll be the first time since 2009 that Auburn scores at least 20 in Athens.

@ Ole Miss - L 34-30. Haven’t lost to Ole Miss since 2015. This will be the game that Auburn has plenty of chances to win but offensively just can’t keep up. They lose 6 players to the Draft, most noticeably Matt Carrol, Snoop Conner and Sam Williams (DE). Luke Altmyer is currently projected as their starting QB who I don’t believe in honestly. As said before, this will be a game that we look back on and question how did it happen.

vs Arkansas - W 42-27. Wanna be Cam Newton, also known as KJ Jefferson is back. They lose their best offensive weapon in WR Treylon Burks who went in the first round of the draft. Bumper Poole leads their defense for the 9th consecutive season. They do have a nice stable at the RB position and I hope this isn’t the game that they run wild on us like Arkansas is historically known for inside JHS. I know you see us scoring 42 points as noted above but this will be that game where Auburn will start to turn some heads across the country, including along the recruiting front.

@ Mississippi State - W 31-20. Short and sweet, no more Derrick Mason. Next.

vs Texas A&M - W 31-17. They obtain Max Johnson from LSU at the QB spot. No more Isaiah Spiller to worry about but they do return plenty of talent on offense. They’ll have the best defense we have faced since the Georgia game but fvck them and Jimbo. Next.

vs Western Kentucky - W 31-10. A game we don’t need any injuries and need to play turnover free football. They lost their OC who was the mastermind behind their success last season.

@ Alabama - L 35-24. Close game inside BDS. Their still really good. We aren’t as good.

9-3 or bust. War Eagle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News