ADVERTISEMENT

Have Covid - Ask For Ivermectin

Dude,

Don’t make this something it isn’t.

I literally was using a doctor’s statement and opinions in this discussion , not my own.

His opinion is valuable but you obviously are young or you would know one of the most often quoted and used adages in the world,
“Always get 3 medical opinions and then choose what to do.”

So Dude, you need to read first, try to comprehend, and then reply.
Nah dude. You are using a quack doctor. If that's one, you need four opinions.

It's so silly how far you have taken this stupid mindset. Genuinely thought you were smarter.

Reactions: gatorz1209
He's literally a doctor. You literally aren't.

Damn dude

Will every statement every doctor makes automatically be right??? What about every opinion?

Look, everyone out here appreciates our doctors participating and sharing their opinions, (even if they are heavily biased, somewhat myopic, and not very objective in some cases), but doctors have differing opinions, and I've seen many of my buddies who are doctors, end up being wrong about things, the same as any other human...., even with opinions based on things where they have some major subject matter expertise. Now of course, they are SME's for a reason, and we respect that knowledge, and give their opinions a LOT more weight, but yet again, if you have a HUGE advantage in an area, such as knowledge on a topic, shouldn't it primarily be reflected in the cogency of your argument??? Out here, it's not about how many letters someone has behind their name, but much more about the cogency of their arguments.

You are attempting to borrow @DM8 's, @00aubie 's, @Stumpfan 's and other's weak rail-roading approach that essentially says, if a doctor says anything, or offers any opinion, it is 100%, iron-clad truth that is automatically true in every case...., yet you hypocritically dismiss any doctor that doesn't agree with your partisan-like position on COVID. Every time one of you say, "he's literally a doctor", they should just throw one of their doctor's opinion right back in your face with a "he's literally a doctor too". Either you feel their opinions are infallible, or you don't, but be consistent and don't bring the super whack partisan and biased crap into it.

Last edited:
Will every statement every doctor makes automatically be right??? What about every opinion?

Look, everyone out here appreciates our doctors participating and sharing their opinions, (even if they are heavily biased, somewhat myopic, and not very objective in some cases), but doctors have differing opinions, and I've seen many of my buddies who are doctors, end up being wrong about things, the same as any other human...., even with opinions based on things where they have some major subject matter expertise. Now of course, they are SME's for a reason, and we respect that knowledge, and give their opinions a LOT more weight, but yet again, if you have a HUGE advantage in an area, such as knowledge on a topic, shouldn't it primarily be reflected in the cogency of your argument??? Out here, it's not about how many letters someone has behind their name, but much more about the cogency of their arguments.

You are attempting to borrow DM8's and other's weak rail-roading approach that essentially says, if a doctor says anything, or offers any opinion, it is 100%, iron-clad truth that is automatically true in every case...., yet you hypocritically dismiss any doctor that doesn't agree with your partisan-like position on COVID. Every time one of you say, "he's literally a doctor", they should just throw one of their doctor's opinion right back in your face with a "he's literally a doctor". Either you feel their opinions are infallible, or you don't, but be consistent and don't bring the super whack partisan and biased crap into it.
His opinion out weighs yours by 100x

Hope that makes it easier.

Thankfully you have a doctor like ours whom actually practices under the Hippocratic Oath promising within that oath is "first, do no harm". I promise you I will never ever accept the experimental mitigation therapy serum injection (Aka the “vaccine”). I’ve been heavily exposed to china virus twice since the scam Demic was launched early last year and both times Ivermectin and heavy vitamins/zinc has helped us steer clear of the Fooking china virus. Currently my doctor has my wife and I both on a prophylactic dosage of two 3mg Tablets every other day. We are truly grateful for our primary care physician whom is awake yet not woke.
I feel like I just listened to a segment on infowars.

I feel like I just listened to a segment on infowars.

The whole truth is that there are vaccine deniers out there who are pretty FAR OUT, but there are also Vaxx-Drones, (i.e. deranged, delusional Vaccine advocates who will do ANYTHING, lie, cheat, deceive to promote the narrative), on this very board who are pretty FAR OUT there too.

When it comes to information, eat the meat, but spit out the fat, (i.e. don't throw out the baby with the bath water). Pluck nuggets from all sources, but be careful to vet things on your own because there is SO much misinformation from both extremes that you have to really be thorough and objective to try to ascertain the TRUTH. If you want the truth, you'll have to put in some work to wade through all of the dung that's being slung from every corner of this debate, (even leading authorities and agencies). It's sad.

It has never been used in the dosing being advocated currently. Most treatments of Ivermectin were a one time dose or at most a max of 90 mg. Now the ivermectin crowd are using this in protocols at between 8x to 30x the previous highest dose. The issue actually goes back to the post I made in late March/early April 2020 about Ivermectin referring to the difficulty in getting to inhibitory concentrations in human cells to have true effect against the virus without toxicity.
.2mg per kg of body weight. Cleared me up in 2-days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT