ADVERTISEMENT

Harsin got one thing right…

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LAWD DAWG!!!!!
Yore gunna git @Boisgreat , @gatorz1209 , @crococile22 and the REZT of thare KRAYZZZZZZZZY GROUP all UP IN ARMS!!!!

Pleeeeeze mtake this to the "BEAUTY BOARD."
head-coach-bryan-harsin-of-the-auburn-tigers-walks-with-his-family-prior-to-their-game-against.jpg

The vaccine BS.

🤦‍♂️🤣😂🤦‍♂️🤣😂🤣🤣

Zero hedge. Tyler Durden. Are you Eagle Jr?

Why do you fools always start Covid and political threads on here? We have another board for that.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
STick a needle into that place where your dick use to be. Then take that dick and stick it in Stumps ear!

Not that the discussion belongs here, but the FDA never restricted providers from prescribing ivermectin. (They don't have the authority to do so even if they wanted to). Any doctor has been free to prescribe ivermectin for COVID from day one of this pandemic, and if prescribed you can go to CVS or any other pharmacy and get it filled and take it.

They did, however, issue an advisory that people should not circumvent a medical prescription by taking unprescribed doses of the drug that were prescribed for horses .

Because we have some humans running around who are dumb enough to take horse medicine because someone on the interwebs told them to.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Not that the discussion belongs here, but the FDA never restricted providers from prescribing ivermectin. (They don't have the authority to do so even if they wanted to). Any doctor has been free to prescribe ivermectin for COVID from day one of this pandemic, and if prescribed you can go to CVS or any other pharmacy and get it filled and take it.

They did, however, issue an advisory that people should not circumvent a medical prescription by taking unprescribed doses of the drug that were prescribed for horses .

Because we have some humans running around who are dumb enough to take horse medicine because someone on the interwebs told them to.
Enjoy your vaccines - better hurry and go get boosted Covid is still around ya know

That’s bull because they didn’t have to.

The media destroyed the idea of using it as a treatment.

Yes, and that’s because of idiots self treating .
My doc wrote me a script and none of the local pharmacies would fill it. I mean none of them.

It’s possible that it could have prevented many deaths.
Pharmacies not filling medications that are prescribed is a much bigger problem than COVID. So on that I feel you. But it had nothing to do with the FDA. And as far as the media goes it was a real news story that folks were suffering severe consequences from taking horse medication without medical supervision, so I can’t fault them for reporting it.

If anyone needs perspective, here’s old pea’s avatar:

87009.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT