ADVERTISEMENT

Happy weekend to all the lesser-thans from your board owners!

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
While nudbud is wearing an apron and making frappés, poppy will be playing a couple rounds at TPC Sawgrass.

Av8r will be doing equestrian things on his high horse.

Billy, what kinds of high class things will you be doing?

Reactions: SP105
While nudbud is wearing an apron and making frappés, poppy will be playing a couple rounds at TPC Sawgrass.

Boating on Lake Rabun with some women wearing as little clothing as the law will allow. Good chow on the grill and some fine bourbon to go with it.

In other words, you are off at McDonald's this weekend. Good that you can get away from the deep fryer for the weekend.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Boating on Lake Rabun with some women wearing as little clothing as the law will allow. Good chow on the grill and some fine bourbon to go with it.
billy, did you really run over to the pony board and report in to GOMM? That is hilarious. Did he pat you on the head and tell you good job? LMAO.

In other words, you are off at McDonald's this weekend. Good that you can get away from the deep fryer for the weekend.

You are madder than hell. Don't project your terrible life on me. Just poured a glass of fine, aged scotch. Can I send you a bottle?

You are madder than hell. Don't project your terrible life on me. Just poured a glass of fine, aged scotch. Can I send you a bottle?
Translation: I have just opened a bottle of Mad Dog. That's what poppy drinks on the weekend when he's off from McDonald's. Did you really put Sanctions on ignore because he owned you on this board? I'll get him to let up on you if you want me to. I gonna start calling you Rover. Because you can dish it out but you can't take it. Ignore, that is such a little girl thingy. LMAO at Rover.

Translation: I have just opened a bottle of Mad Dog. That's what poppy drinks on the weekend when he's off from McDonald's. Did you really put Sanctions on ignore because he owned you on this board? I'll get him to let up on you if you want me to. I gonna start calling you Rover. Because you can dish it out but you can't take it. Ignore, that is such a little girl thingy. LMAO at Rover.

Sorry pal, I can't really take someone seriously that has your emotional instability. We've been over this enough times.

Sorry pal, I can't really take someone seriously that has your emotional instability. We've been over this enough times.
Hey Rover, let me know the next time you are near Atlanta and we will play East Lake. But you will have to leave the Mad Dog at home. Plus you cannot chew tobacco.

Hey Rover, let me know the next time you are near Atlanta and we will play East Lake. But you will have to leave the Mad Dog at home. Plus you cannot chew tobacco.

I'll be happy to buy you and some friends a round there. I'll even take it a step further and buy you guys a new shirt and pants, and after a good thorough 18-hole humiliation, I'll pick up dinner and we can discuss how to improve our games.

Reactions: billywaynebama
billy, did you really run over to the pony board and report in to GOMM? That is hilarious. Did he pat you on the head and tell you good job? LMAO.
We were just laughing at you. It's a bit less polite over there, as you know. Probably why you are so frightened to post there. Instead you snoop and then come back here to sulk and whine about us mean ole Bammers.

Just remember, you will probably get laughed at with your low end, Wal Mart brand Northwestern clubs. Borrow some Pings from a friend - if you have any.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
We were just laughing at you. It's a bit less polite over there, as you know. Probably why you are so frightened to post there. Instead you snoop and then come back here to sulk and whine about us mean ole Bammers.
Did GOMM pat you on the head? Did he give you moral support? LMAO at billy needing to get moral support.

Just remember, you will probably get laughed at with your low end, Wal Mart brand Northwestern clubs. Borrow some Pings from a friend - if you have any.
Pings? Those are so '80s. Get you some Titleist AP2s and you will have a good golf club.

No, that is ops normal for you and your crew. Unnecessary for those of us who know we are right.
I understand billy. Please post a link to where I ran to a board and ask for moral support. I'll wait. GOMM has your back I'm sure. All you have to do is run over to the pony board like you always do and cry to him like you did yesterday. He'll pat you on the head and tell you it is alright little fella. You are so funny when you go to the pony board. Just like clockwork.

I understand billy. Please post a link to where I ran to a board and ask for moral support. I'll wait. GOMM has your back I'm sure. All you have to do is run over to the pony board like you always do and cry to him like you did yesterday. He'll pat you on the head and tell you it is alright little fella. You are so funny when you go to the pony board. Just like clockwork.
LOL, show me where I was crying, nancy.

You play the role of a victim quite well. Ever thought about upping your game?

Did you run over to the pony board yesterday and report to GOMM that you had "called me out"? Simple question requiring a simple answer. TIA.

Did you run over to the pony board yesterday and report to GOMM that you had "called me out"? Simple question requiring a simple answer. TIA.
I mentioned how big of a nancy you were - which isn't exactly news. Since you got him banned and he wasn't receiving alerts on new posts, I figured he should drop by and witness your ops normal beta male behavior. Everybody needs a Friday laugh.

I mentioned how big of a nancy you were - which isn't exactly news. Since you got him banned and he wasn't receiving alerts on new posts, I figured he should drop by and witness your ops normal beta male behavior. Everybody needs a Friday laugh.
What makes you think I got him banned? Don't you think if I had wanted him banned he would have been gone a long time ago. Don't you think if I wanted you or pops banned you would be banned. Why would I get you banned when I beat you down daily? You people are the ones that use the ignore feature, not me.

What makes you think I got him banned? Don't you think if I had wanted him banned he would have been gone a long time ago. Don't you think if I wanted you or pops banned you would be banned. Why would I get you banned when I beat you down daily? You people are the ones that use the ignore feature, not me.
Don't deny it. We all know how you roll.

Absolutely not.

What was once a cesspool of incest and teabag conversation has now become the land of truth.

We run this place, and without us, it would be a complete wasteland.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Unlike most people you run with, some of us actually have a mobile device that allows us to post here.

It's not 1983 anymore, old man.
LMAO. Yeah if I was playing Sawgrass I'm sure I would take time to post on a rival's message board. Yep that's what I would do. Much like you boating on Lake Rabun but taking time to come to a rival's board to post. Yep that is obsession at it's finest. That's exactly what I would do. LMAO at you.

LMAO. Yeah if I was playing Sawgrass I'm sure I would take time to post on a rival's message board. Yep that's what I would do. Much like you boating on Lake Rabun but taking time to come to a rival's board to post. Yep that is obsession at it's finest. That's exactly what I would do. LMAO at you.

Technology has really passed you by.

Unlike you, I don't ride in my cart and look at lilies and conifers. I like to keep in touch with what's going on in the world.

I shot terribly today, so there's a win for you.

Have you played? First time, should have gone in the fall. Muggy as hell. (Probably just gonna use the humidity as my excuse)
Never played Sawgrass. I'm sure it was hot and muggy there. That way any where here in the South right now. I would rather play when it's hot than cold. Just not a cold weather player.

Never played Sawgrass. I'm sure it was hot and muggy there. That way any where here in the South right now. I would rather play when it's hot than cold. Just not a cold weather player.

Same for the most part, I'd just rather have the crisper air. Doing Robert Trent Jones in Alabama the next two weeks. Need to regroup after this shitty outing.

Same for the most part, I'd just rather have the crisper air. Doing Robert Trent Jones in Alabama the next two weeks. Need to regroup after this shitty outing.
I have only played the RTJ in Opelika. When they first built those some buddies and I were going to play them all but that never panned out. I don't play nearly as much as I used to play. Just kind of burned out on it. We were playing 2 or 3 times during the week and just about every weekend.

Thanks for thinking of me on your weekend. I was actually putting up fencing on Saturday to keep the rabbits, chipmunks, deer, and elk out of the flower bad I planted for my wife. Sunday was celebration Sunday at church.

Nubby would you like a good workout plan so you can have a safe and healthy outlet to rid yourself of all of this stress? Free of charge.

Nubby would you like a good workout plan so you can have a safe and healthy outlet to rid yourself of all of this stress? Free of charge.
I try to limit info from certain types of people if you know what I mean.

#BlackLivesMatter
Not sure where that is coming from but I agree 100%. But what gets me is black lives matter only to some politicians and race baiters when it can push an agenda. It seems that those people don't care about the poor black souls that are murdered every week-end in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc. Those go largely ignored by the people I mentioned. I think all lives matter, black, white or whatever. Do you agree?

Not sure where that is coming from but I agree 100%. But what gets me is black lives matter only to some politicians and race baiters when it can push an agenda. It seems that those people don't care about the poor black souls that are murdered every week-end in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc. Those go largely ignored by the people I mentioned. I think all lives matter, black, white or whatever. Do you agree?
I do agree. So you gonna stay stressed I take it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT