ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Ours Wine & Spirits (Franklin, TN)

Auburn Dyegest

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2017
Dear Bunker Fambly,
With Jay G's blessing I wanted to introduce... Happy Ours Wine & Spirits

About 2 months ago the wife and I decided to purchase a humble, little existing wine and spirits store here in Franklin, TN at the Independence shopping center across from Kroger. The store has been around for a number of years but is greatly overshowed by the nearby Del Rio store. We would greatly appreciate any support and patronage from our Bunker network of friends and neighbors.

As a special benefit to the Bunker Community we will be offering a 10% Discount on your first order. Just use the DISCOUNT CODE: "SWOOGIN" at checkout. Please leave your name and contact information so we can stay in touch. (Would love to have your Bunker Handle as well)

We have a growing selection of assorted:
Liquor / Spirits
Wine
Beer & Hard Beverages
Assorted Mixers
***We also have Delta 8 & 9 Edibles and THCA items if you're into that***

Inventory: If we don’t carry a product you want, please let us know so we can order it for you.

Few things about the store….
Name: Happy Ours Wine & Spirits
Address: 595 Hillsboro Road, Franklin
Phone: 615-472-8484
Email: HappyOursFranklin@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/HappyOursofFranklin/

Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thu 10a-10p,
Fri-Sat 10a-10:30p,
Sun 11a-10p (OPEN LATE)

Delivery: The store is accessible for standard deliveries through platforms like: Uber Eats, Postmates & Drizly (Door Dash should be active in a week or two)

Also feel free to drop me a DM on the board if your prefer. Thanks again to the Auburn Sports team for letting us share this information. War Eagle!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News