ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if you believe Earth is flat

Big Blue

FIRM BUT FAIR
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I've always thought of "flat earther" as a synonym for a crazy person. Never even really considered it something that people actually believe other than maybe drug-addled homeless types that walk the streets talking to themselves. Then my wife came home last week after having lunch with a friend from church who is a bona fide believer that the Earth is flat. I mean Antarctica around the edges, dome over the top, and the moon landings are a conspiracy flat earther. My wife thought she was joking and laughed out loud when she first mentioned it but she was dead serious. They went to lunch again today and she has doubled down. Apparently this is a thing nowadays because I saw this article on a group of them in Colorado.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/07/colorado-earth-flat-gravity-hoax/

I swear if you met this woman you would think she is perfectly normal until you find out she is completely nuts. Even more shocking is that her husband is who turned her onto it. This is the video she passed along to my wife as the proof positive to bring her around. Watch at your own risk...

What say you, bunker? Any of you on board with this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News