ADVERTISEMENT

Foreign Office Coworkers

webstbh1114

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2021
I got to meet one of my Lebanon workers today. It’s her first time in the US.

A group of us from SAV, Tally and Greenville flew up to meet her in Cincy. We have worked with her every day for 4 years, talked every day and just now get to meet. Really special.

My company gave her a car to borrow. Tonight she drove us around, LOL. We all had dinner then went to a bar downtown. Most of us are staying in hotels downtown and she has an AirBnB downtown. When we parted ways at the bar, She had to drive to her AirBnB. I see her headlights coming down the 4 lane downtown street and think ok good she got out of the parking lot. Then I realize, CRAP, she is going the wrong way on a one way massive road! I hear a car honking at her. She then turns right on a street next to my hotel….again going wrong way on a one way road. I’m like double CRAP! She pulls into a public parking lot. I walk over and ask if she is ok. She smiles and says yes I am fine, I think I was just going the wrong way. She shrugs it off and heads off in the right direction from the lot.

Damn what a trooper. Farthest she has ever been from home, driving in the US, living in a large city on her own….and smiling at every wrong turn!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News