ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you that think im an anti-freezer

hornswaggel

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2021
I am deep under-cover. I am posting "anti"-freeze propaganda and tracking those with a positive response or those that give a like.

I called my shot almost 1 years ago.

The year is 2039
Oct 27, 2022

The year is 2039....Its opening day at Jordan Hare, and the stadium is filled to its 106,863 capacity. All in burnt orange & navy blue. All waving orange and blue shakers. The crowd erupts as the banner for the 2039 national championship seasdon is hung next to the 2038 national championship banner. Back to back natties & 5 of the last 8. We are a dynasty. The media speculates "is this the greatest team ever?" Auburn, synonymous with "college football", apple pie and patriotism, is the envy of every other program in America.

The Four Plainsman, Tank Bigsby, Wes Steiner, Landon King and Robby Ashford, are in attendance. Brother Freeze credits them with being the Spark that turned around Auburn's fortune. Though these Plainsman had 1 winning season while they were there, their heart and love of Auburn encouraged teammates, school mates and recruits to Believe in Auburn, Trust in Auburn and most important Love Auburn. Bigsby being Auburn's first Super Bowl MVP after rushing for 235 including a 78 yard scamper to seal the deal for the Bengals. Steiner never made the NFL, but went on to become a Navy Seal. He was awarded the MOH by President Santiago (He/Him) for his heroics in the still classified mission in Djibouti. Landon King was voted as the starting slot receiver for the 2020's all decade NFL team and a 2nd ballot HOF selection. Robby left AU as the leading passer in school history followed by being guided to ministry by Brother Freeze.

Just beside the four Plainsman, are three of Hugh's adult children: Spring Freeze, Summer Freeze and Travis Freeze. Spring and Summer were adopted by HBC Freeze in their 20s as he met them will relaxing in Vegas for a coaching conference where he was awarded the Walter Camp National Coach of the Year. Spring was a "recruiting" assistant at LSU. Summer is a licensed massage therapist. Travis is an adjunct professor of biology at Shelton State.. They stand in awe. Tears flowing from their face as they think back to all the practices, hours in the weight room, and tough victories over SEC foes & JABA. They are all champions. It has all come to this. This one moment. They know this is what they worked for. They know what it feels like to achieve your dream. Then...an announcement is made, and a banner is dropped... The West Zone will be renamed...the Hugh Freeze Fellowship Hall. Suddenly, 106,863 crazed Auburn fans chant "Hugh! Hugh!" at the top of their lungs, and are thankful for the many blessings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News