ADVERTISEMENT

For Sale: Courtside Auburn vs Indiana Tickets

Thor Odinson

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2010
Asgard
Back when the pre-sale was going on, I bought a courtside ticket for everyone in my family since, at the time, they said they were interested in going if I could get the tickets. Since then, several have backed out, so even though me and a couple of others will still be going, I have 4 tickets for sale. Two of them are together on one of the baselines and the other 2 are singles in different courtside sections on the sideline. I have them listed on Stub Hub also, but at least if they sell on here, you can save the 30% that they charge on fees. They will be transferred to you through Ticketmaster, since that’s who the pre-sale was through.

Ticket is in:
(1)Section 5 Row DDD-$200 (Only courtside seat left along the entire sideline on StubHub)

If you are comfortable paying through PayPal as friends and family, or whatever it’s called now that saves on the PayPal fees, I’ll knock the 10% off that it would charge me for a regular PayPal payment, and also that StubHub would charge me if I sold through them.

Even though the ticket is for both Miss State vs Tulane, and Auburn vs Indiana, I’d obviously prefer to sell them on here so that they go to Auburn fans. If I left something out, or if there’s anything else you’d like to know, just ask or DM me. For those of you already attending, I’ll see yall there on Saturday

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News