ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Expected Visitors for Mississippi State...

Caleb Jones

All-American
Staff
Aug 10, 2021
twitter.com
This weekend's group of visitors appears to be a smaller list of visitors than what we've seen over the last several games. Most kids are gonna save a trip to Auburn for the Iron Bowl, and if they've been recently, not much reason to watch Auburn-Mississippi State.

Here are the guys that are expected to attend, although this list is tentative. I'd expect not everyone on this list to make it, but also have some guys not on here make an appearance. I'll continue to add/drop guys as info becomes available.

COMMITS
**** RB J'Marion Burnette
**** WR
Bryce Cain
**** WR Malcolm Simmons
**** DE Malik Blocton
**** OLB Demarcus Riddick
**** OLB Joseph Phillips
**** LB D'Angelo Barber
*** S Kaleb Harris

OLB **** Jakaleb Faulk

UNOFFICIAL VISITORS (2024)
First of all, there are no official visitors this weekend. Which means any 2024 visitors that show up will be on unofficial visits. Most of the 2024 class is in place, with Auburn really looking to add maybe 4-5 more to its class. I don't anticipate there being a ton of unofficial visitors in the 2024 class show up, but one that we've heard might make an appearance is Florida State commit KJ Bolden.

Nothing is set in stone and we won't know if Bolden, along with any other high priority 2024 targets, make the trip until tomorrow afternoon.

UNOFFICIAL VISITORS (2025)
Getting an invite to tomorrow's game was not as exclusive as the last couple of games. However, there still will be a few names to keep an eye on tomorrow from the 2025 class.
UNOFFICIAL VISITORS (2026)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News