ADVERTISEMENT

DOC's "FILM STUDY" on PAYTON THORN........................

Docdumpsta

L.E.A. COMMISSIONER
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2014
Fellaz,

I've dun been through about 300 mintz of “THORN FILM”
My THAWTS:

LUV the KID!!!!!!!

Ain’t az ATHLETIC az NIKKKKKKZ
Ain’t got the ARM that STIDDY had.

THINK----------------- crosss beeetween BRANDON COCKS and SEAN WHITE. Thatz perty much who we lookin at.
OR THINK-----------------"STARKVILLE QUARTABAKK TURBO"

THE GRATE:

The KID luvs throwing CHECK DOWNS!!!
We ain’t seen dat in GOD’S KUNTRY in FOUREVER!!! He iz perfekktly fine with a 4 yard DUMP.
“CARRY ON” Johnson wood have had 85 KATCHES wit dis kid.
“BLUE KOLLA CITAY”----Won’t SLIDE and finishes FORWARD
UNFLAPPABLE---Heeeez played in sum of the BIGGEZT STAGES in kollege football. Heeez thrown tuchdowns in front of 105,000 peepel in ANN ARBOR. If we have to ever go to BATUN ROOOJ or GANESVILLE, dis kid DON’T GIVE A RIP!!!!

THE WORRYSUM:

TRUZZZTS the HAYUL outta his REEECEEEEVAS. It werked ok at EAZT LANSING beeekuzz he had (2) REEELY GOOD WUNS.
BUT he throws a lotttta DEEEPER BALLS that are “IFFFY.” Reeeminds me of LSU’s backup Quartaback who threw foe about 9 HUNDY againzt JAWJA, but about 3 HUNDY of them kooda been "PICKED."
Sum of hiz REEECEEEVAZ are gunna have to lern to KNOCK EM DOWN if thay kan’t git em beeekuzzz thay iz FLOATING UP THARE.

GOTTA WANDER THEM EYES: Sumtimes he likes to “STICK” on dat TARGIT juzt a LITTTA TOO LONG.

WHY HEEEEZ GOING TO HELP UZ:
Heeez a COACHES KID and thatz ekkkzakktly wut he plays like. He ain’t gunna ever be a PREEEEMA DONNNNA. Heeez an OLD STRAY DAWG that won’t quit.
We have KWEZTYUN MARKZ on our REEECEEVING CORE. We koood be REEEELY GOOD at dat pozishun or we KOOD be "NOT GOOD" at dat pozishun.
I actually thank WEEEER FINE at REEEECEEEEVA. I reeeely like JAVARIOUS, RIVALDO, OMARI, and FARE. We gotta couple tranzfers who mite git sum playing time az well.

Heeeez not a "BACKWERDS" guy. I probly watched 300 of hiz OFFENTZIVE SNAPPZ and you rarely ever see hiz azz tackled BEEEEHIND the line of skrimmage.
Varry HEADS UP PLAYA. Again, hiz DADDY iz a COACH.
Not gunna WOW you with "ELITE 11 COMMERCIAL STUFF". Juzt gunna do WUT we gottta do to try and MAKE A PLAY.

OBVEEEEEEUZZZLY, I'm no EKKZPERT on Quartabakkz. HOWEVA, I kurrently have THORN az the #4 rated QUARTABAKK in the SEC.

AGAIN, if yore looking for a KURRENT KUMPARISON----look over at STARKVILLE.
I thank THORN iz BETTTTA "within 18 yards" of the line of skrimmage.
I thank STARKVILLE iz betta on the DEEEPER STUFF.

@BruceAu40
@grizzlyadams16
@www.dongextensionkits.com
@Big Blue
@FIG-JAM
@crococile22

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News