ADVERTISEMENT

Did we turn a corner last night?

KNIGHTRIDAA

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2019
And I mean specifically on our offensive scheme. I believe on every half court set we should feed Broome early and play inside out. Two guys be ready to crash - two best shooters move around the perimeter for the outlet and swing.
I was begging for it last night early in the 2nd half and we actually did it and it worked out beautifully.

That style fits us because Broome is the best player on the team unless Jaylin has one of them hot Neville nights. That style imo also creates much better odds at getting boards compared to the spread it out shoot it style that we usually run.

Really hoping to see us continue that trend against Bama. Run when it’s favorable (protect the ball first! Something we haven’t learned yet) don’t worry about their style, play our game with a technical and mature mindset and start whipping folks.

Out shooters also seem to shoot at a much higher percentage in this inside out style. Denver Tre Chad and Jaylin stroke them when set.
When Broome is pushed out, Jaylin get to the block and do his thing. Broome is fine in my book shooting the outlet 3 as well.

WDE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News