ADVERTISEMENT

Deion to have Emergency Surgery Tomorrow

Hope all goes well. The wording of this post is a good example of what’s wrong with Twitter/current media. While probably an urgent matter it’s technically not an emergent surgery if they are waiting until tomorrow. Emergency surgery means it needs to go right now, but calling it an emergent surgery will get more clicks and traffic.

Sad news: NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders is having emergency surgery tomorrow for blood clot in his groin, according to
@PatMcAfeeShow

My buddy died at 44 years old after throwing a clot from his upper leg. Killed him instantly. A couple of weeks after having a booster that was required from his employer. Left behind twin 4 year old girls and a wife.

Those clots are no joke.

Hope all goes well. The wording of this post is a good example of what’s wrong with Twitter/current media. While probably an urgent matter it’s technically not an emergent surgery if they are waiting until tomorrow. Emergency surgery means it needs to go right now, but calling it an emergent surgery will get more clicks and traffic.
Yep. Urgent not emergent.

My buddy died at 44 years old after throwing a clot from his upper leg. Killed him instantly. A couple of weeks after having a booster that was required from his employer. Left behind twin 4 year old girls and a wife.

Those clots are no joke.
Sorry about your loss but how does "having a booster" figure into it.

Reactions: gatorz1209
What the hell is wrong with him? Last I heard he was going to have to have a foot removed, he got so many health issues
Yikes. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and they can fix whatever is causing all this issues. Im certainly no doctor but doesn't seem like a high altitude like boulder would be great for blood flow issues but at least its not a high stress gig like AU. We'd probably have put him on life support within year 1 at this rate.

Reactions: GloryDays2012
FWIW.

Pfft…what would that guy know about it? I need a better source…
cheryl-cole-right.gif

According to that article, it's a rare side effect that seems to be exacerbated by the presence of certain kinds of congenital physiology. Interesting read. Thanks for linking.

According to that article, it's a rare side effect that seems to be exacerbated by the presence of certain kinds of congenital physiology. Interesting read. Thanks for linking.
Physiology + vaccines.

Reactions: LexTiger

The mRNA vax is known to have immunologic, inflammatory, and prothrombotic responses in some recipients, leading possibly to extensive DVT.... hence the nickname, the clot shot.

The mRNA vax is known to have immunologic, inflammatory, and prothrombotic responses in some recipients, leading possibly to extensive DVT.... hence the nickname, the clot shot.

Isn't there also just as much of a link, or more, with Covid 19 and blood clots?

Isn't there also just as much of a link, or more, with Covid 19 and blood clots?

It's increased with the vax and for young men, the risk of covid is nearly non-zero. Is why most docs quit recommending the vax for men under 54.

The mRNA vaxes also contain SB40 vectors - which are known to be cacogenic.... they integrate in the genome and are what wrecked gene therapy - they killed people.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
It's increased with the vax and for young men, the risk of covid is nearly non-zero. Is why most docs quit recommending the vax for men under 54.

The mRNA vaxes also contain SB40 vectors - which are known to be cacogenic.... they integrate in the genome and are what wrecked gene therapy - they killed people.

So for a person under 54, getting the vax would carry more risk of developing blood clots than getting cov19 would? Genuine question as I have no idea and you seem well read on the subject.

If you can't recognize the many cases of DVT related to folks that are vaccinated I can't help you.
Thank you. I am truly sorry for anyone's loss. I think the article explains it's self if read with an open mind . I am not a research doctor with access to their information. However, I see a lot of anecdotal evidence that may not prove the rule. People can argue the political issues about this all they want. I am no expert. However I am old enough to have seen the lives destroyed by polio, tetanus, and any number of other diseases wiped out by vaccines. There are risks with every medical treatment or procedure. But I don't walk down the street, like I did in the 50s and 60s on southside, and see crippled young people destroyed by a disease the was prevented by a vaccine. A vaccine that my family prayed for, and that I got on three successive Saturdays in the parking lot at the school. I didn't even have to get a shot. They gave it to us as a drop on a sugar cube. And my family didn't have to sacrifice. It was free.

Reactions: Bassman
I know several young athletes that got blood clots in their thighs and had surgery after having Covid. Vaccine wasn’t out yet so it wasn’t it. I have zero medical knowledge and have no clue if it caused it or not but I had never previously coached a player in 20 years that had one.

So for a person under 54, getting the vax would carry more risk of developing blood clots than getting cov19 would? Genuine question as I have no idea and you seem well read on the subject.

My understanding is that there is more risk, but research is still being done. Many doctors have stopped prescribing boosters out of caution though I don’t think there’s any consensus developed yet.

I know several young athletes that got blood clots in their thighs and had surgery after having Covid. Vaccine wasn’t out yet so it wasn’t it. I have zero medical knowledge and have no clue if it caused it or not but I had never previously coached a player in 20 years that had one.
It's reasonable that there *might* be a link between blood clots and Covid. It's also reasonable that there *might* be a link between blood clots and vaccinations.

Apparently depending on which side you are on, you have to violently deny the other one - even though both might end up being true. Or not.

Those clots are no joke.
Wow, Several years ago I has a stroke 1 day after I had Required Chicken pox vaccine.

Lol moved to the poor board before page 2. Suck it, conspiracy bros.

If you can't recognize the many cases of DVT related to folks that are vaccinated I can't help you.
All I can tell you is about myself. I have had many vaccines in my life. (Military) And I never had a problem with it.
I was required to take an additional round of the chicken pox vacc. The regiment was 2 doses about30 days apart. The following day after my 2nd dose. I woke up from a nap and had a bad pain in my shoulder muscle right at the injection site. (probably the worst sot/muscle pain I have had in 50+ yrs ) I even took 2 aspirin. Well about an hr later I had the stroke.

• Sad
Reactions: Hornacious
All I can tell you is about myself. I have had many vaccines in my life. (Military) And I never had a problem with it.
I was required to take an additional round of the chicken pox vacc. The regiment was 2 doses about30 days apart. The following day after my 2nd dose. I woke up from a nap and had a bad pain in my shoulder muscle right at the injection site. (probably the worst sot/muscle pain I have had in 50+ yrs ) I even took 2 aspirin. Well about an hr later I had the stroke.
Damn. That is terrible.

I'm not an anti vaxxer but I am against forcing folks to be experimented on with vaccines that have not gone through proper testing in order to gain political favor. That includes Trump and warp speed that were also pushed on folks by people of the opposite political aisle in order to be able to claim moral superiority over their opponents. Both parties enabled the corners being cut by big pharma in hopes of of future political viability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT