ADVERTISEMENT

Dating women over 30, a year in review

Weagle1492

I'M A FOLLOWER. LOL
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
Its drivel season, I've been single and dating for a year (for the first time since 2013) and I've noticed that dating is very different than it was in my 20s.

Every woman over 30 who is single is either
A: Divorced with kids and of course the father is at fault in 150% of cases, they also seem to be just as shallow/picky as they were beforehand but with 10x more baggage....confounding mentality out of this demographic.
B: Batshit crazy and I mean, a lot of these ones know it. Literally incapable of having a relationship. I had one girl, in the same day, tell me "I can't wait to wake up to you every morning" and "why would I go even a little bit out of my way for a man when my life is already basically perfect" Real headtrip that one. It lasted a week, but it was a fun week.

92% of women under 30 are WILDLY noncommittal or very clearly are only in it to have a child and hopefully get me to pay for that. Which, if I was going to do, I'd go find some broad with incredible genes in a different (cheaper) country and pay all her bills forever without having to give her half my stuff in America, however these types of women in the states seem to think they are both fooling me and doing me a favor at the same time lol.

8% of women under 30 seem to be genuine and nice and probably are marriage material.

Final thoughts: The dating culture in the US has changed drastically and not for the better, I think we've hit a turning point and this is the height of absurdity, but still I've had a lot of fun every girl I've been with was hotter than my ex but none of them have been as fun/comfortable to be around. Definitely made 1 or 2 mistakes as well. Overall glad my last relationship ended. She was a huge taylor swift fan....take that as you will.

edit: my title sucks but I'm too lazy to change it.
edit 2: I changed it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News